Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bedding for her kid is the worst bedding I've ever seen. I can't believe she's not taking the piss 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
@MrsHinchBarmyArmy Loving the thread title 😂👏🏻👏🏻

Poor old Bet Hinch was busy replying to comments from the hunzz on Ronni e’s tend room reveal grid post last night. She missed replying to some though and even left them there as she replied to some below them. To be honesssssscht, if I saw these I’d delete them.... maybe they’re friends of Sopha’s bubs to the moon and back Titsalina Bumsquash or maybe she’s just absolutely desperate for views and engagement 😂 #mrshinchisover

View attachment 1423652
Any normal person would delete comments from weirdos but she keeps then to keep her numbers up, sad witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Finally caught up and its all just so 'meh'. Completely and utterly bland.
And shes proving yet again that she never thinks ahead, because wtf is going to happen to that room in 10 years time when that kid is a teenager? He's hardly going to bring his mates round to sit in his pretend farm bedroom is he?
It's his forever room, just as Greyskull was the Hunches forever home 🏡

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s running the Hinch business and jumps on whatever is in the news that may grab her some new followers - she spots ‘sales opportunities’ to increase her sales. She is a vile woman for doing this - it’s a despicable act.
Of course if she had genuine concern or interest then she should do it from a totally anonymous account, she has No shame.

The way these blue ticks kiss each other’s arse makes me vom, you have the likes of Vanessa only receiving arse licks off blue ticks or people she follows yet every story is an advert even the alledged sx pest Noel Clarke only answers blue ticks he even said it once ‘dont dm me as I won’t answer,, people like Hinch think they’re so great… honestly can’t wait for their final comedown!

Reactions: 16
The home that style and taste forgot.
I don’t understand the kids room at all, it’s so boring but busy for a bedroom.

Reactions: 31
Ahhhhhj memories when old Hunchy was just a girl from a village with a sanitary pad on the telly.....
Screenshot_20220717-160540~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Was the bedroom reveal post struggling for likes as she's replied to a lot of non blue tick people,not with any comments just a bunch of hearts lol??
And my god some of the comments what a bunch of dumbo's
The one that said she should be an interior designer has been huffing some good tit

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It cracks me up that sofa loves farms so much to be honest. Her life is one big carefully constructed role play. She would crap her panties if she had to experience just one working day on a real not tend farm. tit, piss, blood, deaths and births, long days of back-breaking hard work. It isn't disney and it's not pretty. She's taking the piss and undermining the work of real farmers!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Guyyyssch, I never usually miss ANYTHING on this thread, but where did ‘Ronni E’ with the space between I and E come from - which duck-up 😂 😂
Sopha made this duck-up for Ronni e back in January, It’s probably at the tip now 😂

50229EC5-1477-4254-A65A-325078BDD0FF.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
In the screenshot someone posted on the last thread she says “if Ron grows out of his love for this room” implying he’s already seen it and jus’ lovesss it if I’m honest” and now we’re 3000 weeks later and it’s the first time he’s seen it? Honestly I could not live in the tangled web of lies she’s spun for herself. I’d honestly have a breakdown and throw the towel in- I’d be so stressed trying to keep up with my constant lies and hoping no one has clocked. This is the worst kind of life. Oh hell to the no. duck that.

Not sure if it’s already been mentioned but she’s started following Yasmin (who was really in that car crash with the man that died). Another bit of grief tourism. She just can’t help herself
Oh my. She is actually horrific and is doing nothing to hide it. She’s an full on ghoul hunter. bleeping scum bag.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
There was nothing new in the room reveal other than a carpet and a duvet cover, so it was 100% underwhelming.

The bed head with the black window and spiders web is stuff of nightmares, let alone the animals faces.

Your trying to tell me he hasnt be allowed in that room for 6 months.. aye sure.

I predict the house reveal to be equally underwhelming. I lurked here for a chuckle but I'm getting so board of her now. I think she will go out like a slowly deflating balloon, might be quite pityful in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
But, I’m fairly sure the mural man said he couldn’t show his work because “Sophie has something special planned.”
Was that it? I was expecting something really bloody impressive.
The something special was obviously a soft, comfortable, toddler friendly age appropriate bedding set.
Took her a while to find the perfect one. Hope this helps

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Isn’t ‘roomillions’ the name she’s given to unveiling notafarm? I’m staking my roomillions jackpot wager on the last room revealed to be for a new arrival, announced just around the hour of best bubs marriage vows….

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.