Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little Miss Annie

Oh Hinchy Hinchy 😂

Since you love to read here. Familiarise yourself with The Boy Who Cried Wolf. I will drop a spoiler for you….it didn’t end well for him!

There’s no smoke without fire and you are having a tantrum because no one is blowing the smoke up your arse like mummy and daddy do to keep the little princess happy.

No one is bullying Ronnie on here so stop with the diversion technique to try and gain sympathy because people are calling you out on your constant bullshit. The world is Ying Yang darling, not everyone is going to be fooled by lies and kiss your arse. You can’t have good without the bad and if you are that delusional and can’t handle people having an opinion and calling you out when you lie and put your kids in danger then you shouldn’t be in the public eye.

Your lies will catch up with you, they always do.

You have blindsided so many innocent people in the last 4 years and you have no shame. As long as you get what you want that’s all that matters to you. A millionaire that begs for freebies. It’s fucking disgraceful. This whole ‘I don’t know how this happened’ bullshit is getting old. You are a saleswoman and have planned this from day one. Copyrighting your name in 2018? No plan? Fuck off darling, you knew exactly what you were doing.

Your lies are so transparent. Moved because of privacy 😂 So someone knocks on the neighbours door and you put bushes in your garden? Doesn’t add up! Then instead of moving to somewhere else like your old home, the home that was everything you wanted, you buy a larger home with a big garden? A home you show to the world, every angle, every room, telling everyone where you fucking are! All lies darling. You WANTED a celebrity lifestyle!

Darling don’t preach privacy concerns and all that other shit when you exploit your innocent boys on a daily basis for content and sympathy and brag about your home and what you have.

You are the bully Sophie. One day the blindsided followers you have will see that. Not all fairytales have a happy ending. You aren’t the princess, you are the villain. No villain lives happily ever after.

One last thing before you go off and sulk in Henry’s bed. STOP PUTTING YOUR KIDS IN DANGER WITH THOSE FUCKING ALPACAS! Call yourself a mother 🙄 Start acting like a responsible adult and parent your kids and put their safety first!

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Ahhhhhj memories when old Hunchy was just a girl from a village with a sanitary pad on the telly.....
Screenshot_20220717-160540~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
What's she trying to prove with this latest story...the way she's worded it is like people are bullying Ronnie online 🙄🙄 no Sofa, hate to break it to you but we think Ronnie is AWESOME! You're the problem!!
Screenshot_20220718-100222_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Any alpaca people on here that can confirm this is ok??? That grass is dead as a dodo.

View attachment 1428770
Not alpaca but sheep person.
Grazing should be rotated and managed so that it doesn't end up like this.
Pastures for grazing should be large enough that there is always plenty of fresh for livestock to move to. They should be regularly moved to new enclosures/paddocks/fields to prevent over-grazing.

What's happened here is that their enclosure is too small to allow grass to recover once grazed. She moves them into the lawn area (basically the rest of the garden) but they also mow that. Its obvious it is mowed because there are no longer patches, which you'd expect if it was solely grazed. The mowing contributes to grass damage and less grazing for the alpacas which is why it is also very brown looking.

The risk now being that the grass has browned (not died yet! It will recover with some cooler, wetter weather) but with the alpacas still cooped in the enclosure, the heavy use of that area will kill off the grass in patches and ruin any grazing within that small area.

Sorry that was very long but she's so inexperienced and has completely mis-managed her grounds and her handling of those alpacas.

Edit to add: if she had given them a bigger paddock and fenced another two areas off to rotate then it wouldn't be half as bad. But the area is so small it would still be a stretch. Ideally livestock should be on fresh pasture through spring and summer and hay supplementing their grazing during the colder months.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
E6F9560B-B8C0-45F9-8BDE-5D7B91AC00BF.jpeg

post from supernanny this morning. Take note Soph and all the other stupid fucks who think this is ok, and even worse, do it for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Tomi2015

VIP Member
She is an absolute disgrace. Showing that much of her child’s bedroom on social media and using him for profit yet again. Is nothing private to these fucking influenzas?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Some loser is claiming to be 'crying' because 'Mrs Hinch' left a couple of stupid hearts on their stupid arselicking comment to up her engagement, I cringe so hard for these people 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Parry1988

VIP Member
Was the bedroom reveal post struggling for likes as she's replied to a lot of non blue tick people,not with any comments just a bunch of hearts lol??
And my god some of the comments what a bunch of dumbo's

• Haha
Reactions: 60

MrsHinchBarmyArmy

Very bush to the party here, but in awe of you nusty trolls for my 2nd thread title. And I'm a well known member now too.....which is more than can be said for Sopha at the hen do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

omg123ha

This has made me so angry. Carpet right gifting someone who can afford two homes carpets throughout their second. My mum had a brain injury a couple of years ago and the whilst recovering had a leak in her living room and had to pull up her carpet and underlay as it was ruined. I’ve scrimped and scraped to be able to help her afford a new carpet for her while she was off work as well as running my own home and looking after my family. Not once did I look for a hand out or want anything in return, nor was there anywhere I could turn to for help with a £300 carpet. And she gets £1000s handed to her and for what? So she can spout her fake anxiety and call everyone trolls.
Well do you know what mrs hinch, if calling you out makes me a troll then I’m a troll. But you are a money grabbing child exploiting, animal endangering arsehole. No one wants your tat and the sooner everyone realised what a nasty person you are the better. Hope you don’t get carpet burns on that thick pile in this heat. ALL THE VEST

• Heart

YorkshireTeaTime

Sorry, it’s hotter than satans armpit outside and she wants us to believe she’s spending the day “cleaning” and hoovering.
give your head a wobble you silly cunt 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Oh Sophie, it's a bit early in the day for a pity party isn't it?

Things that aren't our fault:-
The way you monetise and over expose your children
Your obese dog
Paying over the over the odds for that distinctly average house
Stacey and Joe getting married as a famous celebrity couple when you had to make do as a nobody at yours
Stacey's swimming pool
The fact that even your sheep didn't like the terrifying bedroom
Jamie being a workshy layabout
Your overbearing mother
The fact that you are in decline and you can't stand it.

Hunnay, have a look in the mirror and see that the issue is actually you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 57

QuentinQueen

Bush to the party, just seen the Orwellian nightmare room post. What an empty room for a 3 year old...my youngest two share and their bedroom is easily half that size, but theyve got a doll house, little kitchen, big box of books and far too many teddies. They chose their covers, and put paw patrol and LOL magazine posters all over the walls. It's not insta perfect but it's what they wanted. I'll say it again Hinch, it's what they wanted!
" some people are so poor, all they'll ever have is money "

• Heart
Reactions: 57