Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hen do was amazing I'm suffering today a weekend of booze, bums and strippers is definitely my type of kid free weekendšŸ¤¢šŸ¤£

Oh bore of hinch with you troll bullshit and do we really need to see you son in his pants its disgusting that poor boy has no privacy it makes me sick.

Reactions: 22
I wonder how long sheā€™s being keeping that video of Ron putting plasters and ā€˜being kondā€™ in her archive ready to be pulled out when she needs sympathy...

we see you sofa, you manipulating twit šŸ‘€

Reactions: 36
Oh do duck off Sopha.....bleating on about not understanding about bullying šŸ™„ She knows exactly what itā€™s like about being a witch to people online. Remember your Tulisa post, Sopha?

Sopha.....
How about you get off your arse dented manky sofa and do something useful instead of sitting there bitching. Everyone is entitled to have an opinion and we can see through your BS. You canā€™t control everyone like the narcissistic twit that you are and you hate it, so you turn our opinions into ā€œBullyingā€ How about you duck off from reading here and realise that not everyone kisses your arse or is taken in by your conwoman act. Oh yeah, how about you #bekind yourself and keep your sonā€™s lives PRIVATE. They are INNOCENT little boys and deserve their privacy. YOU should be ashamed of yourself and Iā€™ll never understand you cashing in on your children by using them for content. Branding them ā€œHinch Brosā€ makes me feel disgusted. ATV.

• Heart
I finkkkk the heat might be getting to me already as I read that ā€œas the peeny dropsā€ šŸ¤Ŗ or peeny droopsssssh more like šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m giggling so much about Crisshpā€™em up the moobs šŸ˜‚ I feel nauseousssssch at the thought of that, I bet fiddlyfingers would love that šŸ˜‚xxx

Yes..... anyone lurking with doubts about the money grabbing twats should deffo read Thread #500 and the wiki at the top of this page in pink.... Hi Schweeetā€™arrrrts šŸ‘‹šŸ» Welcome, itā€™s lovely here so please feel free to join in with us nusty hens šŸ” Weā€™re not trolls, we can see right through Sophaā€™s lies and the ā€œI canā€™t believe this has happened to little old me from a little town village BS. Put your footzzz up with a nice cold glass of water (must keep hydrated today) in a nice shady place and have a read.... her lies and BS are all there. All the vest, blessed be xx

edit for ssspellingssssh šŸ¤Ŗ
Peeny droops due to extreme crisssssspppppy moobs, mannnzzzzzzz from tiny village of Maldon reports (not Tom Hardy) oi oiiiiiiiii

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ, she's got a big brass giraffe neck on her this morning. Wonder how long one of her #bekond lot will pop on here to defend their queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Unexpected trolls rant today.. have one of u hit a nerve this morning or has she got a barrage of ads coming up?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What is it with her and straw sheā€™s even got Lenor sitting in it now.
Edit to add weeping Als straw wooden contraption or feeder looks very empty. Maybe not a success as they claimed it was
My thoughts exactly, I'm surprised, as she lives in the tend Tornado alley of Maldon, it hasn't been picked up and smashed to pieces, Wizard of Oz style.

Reactions: 16
Did she forget the time the made fun of Tulisa's appearance, sent her army onto an Instagram user who received death threats (and I believe had to close her business account?), exploited her children's privacy for her own gain (filming Ron on the toilet ring any bells??) stole quotes without crediting and just in general abused her vulnerable followers to make money and buy a big duck off house in the country?
If you want to preach kindness Soph, perhaps try practicing it first. Arrange a giveaway that someone can actually benefit from. Donate unwanted items (and not a mad dash to the local food bank/clothes bank in the evening when you get called out for getting Jus Roll freebies while your followers struggle). Volunteer at a dogs home and not part of a PR stunt (surely you and Jim have got the time without real jobs...) and for goodness sake take your children out of the public eye, stop dressing them up in matchy matchy clothes that makes them easily identifiable to potential predators, and stop documenting every time they take a tit.

If you can't handle seeing the truth written about you, you can always just close your account and disappear.... Just a suggestion...

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hen do was amazing I'm suffering today a weekend of booze, bums and strippers is definitely my type of kid free weekendšŸ¤¢šŸ¤£

Oh bore of hinch with you troll bullshit and do we really need to see you son in his pants its disgusting that poor boy has no privacy it makes me sick.
Did you take any photos though or just 1, with your thumbs up?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dunno about you guys but I definitely donā€™t feel ā€˜ashamedā€™ of myself for being a ā€˜trollā€™ who points out these so called influencers behaviour who neglect their children and force them to become puppets in front of the camera. The only one who should be hanging their head in shame is Sopha hunch. We feel sorry for their kids and seem to care a hell of a lot more than their own parents, never seen a bad word towards the kids.

• Heart
Here she goes thinking we are bullying Ronnie!! That's not what we do hunnnaaayyyy!!
I thought she was too insecure to show off her bruised legs too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't think she's referring to Ron, that be innocent children, I think innocent people refers to her. I honestly think she's a bit lost, she obviously doesn't want to be a cleaning account or it's not bringing the same money in but she isn't insta mummy material and she isn't lifestyle material as the main demographic she appeals to can't afford the tit she has and she isn't creative. SS is very clever in a lot of what she does can be replicated at home, okay most of us haven't got the money and have the sense not to fill our bathrooms with sand but it can be replicated in a smaller way. Sophie just copies what she finds on pinterest (often not very well) and therefore it's not original or creative and she doesn't get people copying or the column inches.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.