Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you log into Tattle and noticed the thread has increased by 12 pages since the morning

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Jesus - I, ME, MY, MINE!!! Instead of saying THE toilet she said MY toilet, even OUR toilet would have been better. Narcissistic twit

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When you log into Tattle and noticed the thread has increased by 12 pages since the morning

I follow this thread and miss greedy, usually I follow Katie price too but she's AWOL at the moment so gives me time to catch up here and watch this momentous duck up that is hinchs house move / downfall🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How long before she's colouring in the grout in this shower? How the duck she ever got famous for cleaning when she doesn't even do it properly is beyond me.
Screenshot_2022-07-18-15-59-52-345_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 25
That bloody thumb 😠 Who even does this after cleaning? I usually just sit down with a cuppa. Bloody influencers - waste of space, especially Mrs Hinch

#mrshinchisover
#bekindandapologiseforplaguarisingEileenlamb

Reactions: 28
Sorry, it’s hotter than satans armpit outside and she wants us to believe she’s spending the day “cleaning” and hoovering.
give your head a wobble you silly bleep 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Free carpets when I've been worrying about having the fan on today, whilst she prances around her new SECOND house showing off her free carpet.

I'm all for people enjoying their success, but Carpet Right gifting a multi millionaire free carpets for her SECOND home during a cost of living crisis is just disgusting. Why not help a family in need?

Braggy bleep.

Maybe I'm just hot and bothered and need a lie down LOL

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Be more useful if she showed how to clean behind the freestanding bath, that’s more awkward than anything else. I won’t say where she can shove that annoying wipe on a stick.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Be more useful if she showed how to clean behind the freestanding bath, that’s more awkward than anything else. I won’t say where she can shove that annoying wipe on a stick.
Would also be more useful if she showed how to clean a half dirty bath, not one that is already sparkling

Reactions: 27
Why’s she using the crying face because she can fit a mop under a bog though.

Trying to ‘Hinch’ again because she’s a braggy twit 🙄🙄 how many times has this happened now…someone counted it up recently (sorry can’t remember who!) and it was brag, post of kids, woe is me, Ad, Kids, Woolly Wankers, brag, Ad, kids etc etc

Reactions: 28
"Just call me Mrs Hinch"

Nah, I think I'll stick to Mrs Cunty McCuntchops if it's all the same to you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.