Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jj2431

Chatty Member
Nothing screams 'I am a greedy cunt' more than a millionaire accepting free carpets when there are families around the country living on the bones of their arse, probably women with kids who have bought into her lies and paid for her stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Cloff

VIP Member
My daughter was obsessed with farms until she was 2 - now it’s just dinosaurs and horses (she’s 4)

Ron will discover marvel in a year and what will she do? Paint over the mural? Agreed it should’ve been in the playroom.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Oh change the bleedin record Sopha🤬 must be another big purchase incoming if we on a bully rant.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Slightly different shade? Slightly?
I think everyone has cottoned on to the fact grey is no more and you're all about the nattttttCCCCCCHural shades

I think it's disgusting how she's getting her full house laid with carpet for free aswell. Greedy cunt

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

bluey

VIP Member
Must be Fukin wonderful having new sofas and carpets and not paying for them. Disgusting when most of the country is counting the pennies.

• Heart

msvilla12

Walk of shame?! You should hang your head in shame you fucking cretin.

The funny wide boy act doesn’t work Inch. You‘re about as funny as a dose of piles.

Stop enabling your wife, stop using your sons for Instagram content and get a proper job. Absolute twat.

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh bugger off with using your children for content Sopha... 🙄

Not that you ever read here Sopha 🤥 but.......
Here’s a heads up for you. You look a complete and utter TWAT trying to convince people you own a farm and you’re farmers. Llama Lodge is a 1960s house, not a farm house, a house. It has a large garden, not a field a garden and 3 fucking floofheads and a dog who looks like Audrey Roberts do not make a farm 🤷🏻‍♀️

Right, I’m off to start real not tend work. I have zoom calls today, it’s already feeling hot so I’m wearing a smart blouse with short shorts, my clients will never know unless I have to get up and get something 🤭 By lunchtime I’ll probably be wearing a bikini on the calls 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

YorkshireTeaTime

How has she not realised that she had bled the fucking fluff heads content drier than her tend fields- they are the dullest animals I’ve ever seen (although that could be due to their lifestyle and owner)
I honestly don’t get why she keeps showing the same fucking pics over and over AND OVER again. They do nothing. Like Sopha. They’re boring as hell. Like Sopha. I’ve honestly had more interesting UTIS. Fucking give it up will you, you absolute pelican.

• Haha

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Cry me a river you cunt. Bleating about bullies online and using Ron’s kindness as the ammo.

Fuck me, I despise her and everything she stands for and has created

Ron is innocent Soph, you are not, you're a liar and a con-woman and thick to boot with your often dangerous 'influencing' as well of the exploitation of your poor kids who you're using again here to get at 'troLLzzzz' :rolleyes:

You deserve all the criticism you get, and more people are waking up hence the BuLLyiNg oNliNe rant.. 🖕🖕

• Heart

Chicken89

Chatty Member
This was on Ron's bedroom post. Oh dear Dogpie, you in the dog house?
Wow showing his wife and kid but when Autism lady called her out for plagiarism and shared the bottom half of Ron's legs she asked her to remove it?! Haha double standards!

• Haha
  • Wow