Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#mrshinchlies

That company who designed The H1nch vanity posted the picture a month ago (22nd June). I assume it was probably staged for pictures before that so it's looked like that for at least 4-5 weeks. Only difference is the blinds.

Yesterday, on the hottest day of the year, she tried to give the impression she's only getting round to cleaning her bathroom. It looked exactly the same as it did a month ago.

I don't believe any influencer shows much in real time but she could have stated she wasn't vacuuming and cleaning on the hottest day of the year "wot am I like guyssch, forgot to say this wasn't today! Of course we shouldn't be cleaning when it's 40 degrees hehe!". I still think she spends an hour or so doing all these videos once a month to drip feed the sheep with ads.

View attachment 1428568

View attachment 1428556
View attachment 1428565

Yesterday:

View attachment 1428554
Well spotted! It’s been previously suggested on here that Thursday isn’t her day off, it’s her day working. So she films a load of content in one day and then just shows that throughout the weeks/months that follow.

Reactions: 32
She’s going to kill the alpacas.

she needs to educate herself about them, you’re not suppose to hose them down. 🤦🏻‍♀️
That enclosure is diabolical and that post is a pre-record from the other day when she had lenor plonked in the not tend hay.

Well spotted! It’s been previously suggested on here that Thursday isn’t her day off, it’s her day working. So she films a load of content in one day and then just shows that throughout the weeks/months that follow.
Teeny tiny #ad disclosure, that wants reporting, that does, oh Nigel

Reactions: 24
That enclosure is diabolical and that post is a pre-record from the other day when she had lenor plonked in the not tend hay.
Took the words out of my mouth! 3 days worth of pre-records out of feeding the wankers again.

Plus, the shadows are pointing the wrong way for morning. Sun rises over that hedge and sets behind the house. Need to get some more ambiguous pictures Soph, because that one is too obviously afternoon/evening.

Latest follow for freebies seems to be a garden screen/pergola company. Who mentioned pergoalaahhhs the other day?

Reactions: 28
I've been thinking about yesterday's kindness post. Ron is undoubtedly a kind, sweet little boy.
But because we have an opinion about his lying, cheating mother we are Trolls?
I'm proud of my kids too. Despite having a troll for a mother, they've not yet started mugging old ladies to keep me in full fat coke and crunky snacks.🤪
This evening we will be sitting beside a swimming pool 🥵 watching child 2 swim for their 8th life saving diploma. Not done for monetary gain, but because they want to be able to help someone else if necessary.
This is kindness Hunch, maybe if you practice what you preach it could save your sinking (cough) career.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She really does spoil us with her Good Mornings. She likes to mix it up I will give her that. Yesterday Lennie today one of the Floofs 🤣 🤣 🤣 . And remember to stay safe in this heat.

Reactions: 14
Probably put stay safe in heat because Stacey sharing how to spot heat stroke in dogs and keeping them cool. Was mentioned on here she shows no awareness and is cleaning away which is of course all precords. Like the heatwave didn't exist in her world yesterday only that fan on the dog when we all said. I don't even read all those tit quotes she finds i read one line then i am done. I have no time for that sure many are the same hence the decline. Use her real words and not lies. But not an original thought in her head

Reactions: 20
E6F9560B-B8C0-45F9-8BDE-5D7B91AC00BF.jpeg

post from supernanny this morning. Take note Soph and all the other stupid fucks who think this is ok, and even worse, do it for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Any alpaca people on here that can confirm this is ok??? That grass is dead as a dodo.

View attachment 1428770
Not alpaca but sheep person.
Grazing should be rotated and managed so that it doesn't end up like this.
Pastures for grazing should be large enough that there is always plenty of fresh for livestock to move to. They should be regularly moved to new enclosures/paddocks/fields to prevent over-grazing.

What's happened here is that their enclosure is too small to allow grass to recover once grazed. She moves them into the lawn area (basically the rest of the garden) but they also mow that. Its obvious it is mowed because there are no longer patches, which you'd expect if it was solely grazed. The mowing contributes to grass damage and less grazing for the alpacas which is why it is also very brown looking.

The risk now being that the grass has browned (not died yet! It will recover with some cooler, wetter weather) but with the alpacas still cooped in the enclosure, the heavy use of that area will kill off the grass in patches and ruin any grazing within that small area.

Sorry that was very long but she's so inexperienced and has completely mis-managed her grounds and her handling of those alpacas.

Edit to add: if she had given them a bigger paddock and fenced another two areas off to rotate then it wouldn't be half as bad. But the area is so small it would still be a stretch. Ideally livestock should be on fresh pasture through spring and summer and hay supplementing their grazing during the colder months.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Not alpaca but sheep person.
Grazing should be rotated and managed so that it doesn't end up like this.
Pastures for grazing should be large enough that there is always plenty of fresh for livestock to move to. They should be regularly moved to new enclosures/paddocks/fields to prevent over-grazing.

What's happened here is that their enclosure is too small to allow grass to recover once grazed. She moves them into the lawn area (basically the rest of the garden) but they also mow that. Its obvious it is mowed because there are no longer patches, which you'd expect if it was solely grazed. The mowing contributes to grass damage and less grazing for the alpacas which is why it is also very brown looking.

The risk now being that the grass has browned (not died yet! It will recover with some cooler, wetter weather) but with the alpacas still cooped in the enclosure, the heavy use of that area will kill off the grass in patches and ruin any grazing within that small area.

Sorry that was very long but she's so inexperienced and has completely mis-managed her grounds and her handling of those alpacas.
why does this not surprise me at all?

Oh but I need to have em cos there soooooooooooo cute innit!!!!

Reactions: 21
I still can’t believe this stupid woman randomly bought 3 Alpacas, believes she has enough ’land’ for them and that she lives on a ‘farm’ and everyone just goes along with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Guyyysssss just seen this..when I tell you I BROKE my ankle running to these comments of you nusty trolls 😉😂
Edit because I’m not sure if it’s showing the whole picture! Basically our sopha is gonna do only fans..can’t see it being true as it’s illegal to feature animals, namely a fat cocker spaniel but we move. Hope this helps?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1428768
post from supernanny this morning. Take note Soph and all the other stupid fucks who think this is ok, and even worse, do it for money.
There's a TikTok account I follow who's making it their aim to educate people on what could happen to photos of their kids online. They've shown there are so many accounts dedicated to young/toddler girls and on some of their follower lists are creeps who ONLY follow little girl accounts. So if they're following stuff like that in a public platform like Instagram, who even knows what's on their computer! These mums have no idea (or just do not care) who could be looking at photos of their kids. I have a handful of photos of my toddler on mine but a) my account is private and b) I would never share anything of my toddler that I wouldn't be happy if someone shared it about me. So nothing embarrassing, no nudity and nothing that could even be considered a compromising position (that someone could photoshop to make it look like something it's not).

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.