Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
For anyone wondering about the amount of cotton budssssh they have in the bathroom, some in a little barrrrskit, more in the drawer with the loo rollssssh..... they’re for Jimbob to use to clean his teeny peeny, they’re the only thing small enough to get the job done. He has to shout HINCHED afterwards 🤭

I’ll see myself out....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Oi Soph… DIDDUMS!!!!

Why is she never happy??? Despite the “perfect” marriage, two beautiful healthy boys, childcare help 24/7, millions in the bank, her dream home she’s still proper miserable. She can’t find fulfilment at all.

That’s not our fault! Also we are Ronnie’s biggest cheerleaders without being weird about it like her sheep who always have tears rolling down their faces and love her kids more than their own. Genuine concern is shown on these threads about those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Thread suggestion -

If you don’t like it, don’t look at it Sophie!

• Haha
Reactions: 55

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
It cracks me up that sofa loves farms so much to be honest. Her life is one big carefully constructed role play. She would crap her panties if she had to experience just one working day on a real not tend farm. Shit, piss, blood, deaths and births, long days of back-breaking hard work. It isn't disney and it's not pretty. She's taking the piss and undermining the work of real farmers!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Her sheep really do think these freebies just fall into her lap don’t they? Because she deserves them so much etc.

For any lurking sheep…Please know that they absolutely don’t. She approaches companies. Hence why it’s taken so long to furnish her house despite being a millionaire. She has to negotiate contract terms etc. And the best bit?? The company raises the price for us peasants to cover the costs of freebies and ad revenue they pay to people on Instagram with large bot followings.

Read it again and let that sink in…

• Wow
  • Heart

YorkshireTeaTime

I’m sitting in my garden and enjoying a nice cool white wine, looking at my house we bought and renovated last September, doing most of it ourselves through blood sweat and definitely tears..! I’m so proud of what we have achieved that I’ll probably have another drink in a minute! I was quite worried at the time to upset our then 4 year old daughter with the big change, so I involved her so much in doing up her bedroom to make sure she’d be comfortable in her new space. So when I see the insta stories of this insufferable cunt getting so much for free by companies desperate for publicity during these tough times, using her child to show a repulsive reveal while traumatising him, I could scream. She’s a disgrace! As a ‘business’ and worse, as a ‘mother’.
Very much the same…. Currently sat in the garden with a wine… off work with covid (I’m allowed to drink with the plague right?) looking at our house, same as you, Baught in august last year… with a whole heap of plans, many of which we started but are unable to finish due to the increase in bills. But I’ll never not be grateful and eternally happy even if we have rooms that are a building site. We’ll get round to it when we can afford it. But for now everything is on pause . And we’re perfectly happy. We realise we’re in a fortunate position, but having lived in foster care since I was 11, and then on my own since 16 -I’ve learned to be grateful for what I have, and boy am I fucking grateful now at 32. I don’t care if my house is a building site, I’d still show the world because I’ve worked my fucking arse off for it. For someone to have been handed her life on a plate and still want to seem hard done by baffles me, and quite honestly pisses me off.

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
So just had a catch up on the last couple of threads and this is what I can gather:

Hinch went to the hen do but arrived fashionably late, cleverly waiting until all the 'real famous guests' had left so she didn't have to play sharesies. We know she has form for just rocking up past 10pm for a snuggle on the couch with her bestie.

Ron has seen that bedroom MANY times in the past. It's just dreadful and I admire him for not being terrified of the bloody place.

He can also speak well, so her crying over 'invisible speech needs' was purely begging for attention and sympathy. Now that Ronnie has miraculously started chatting away, i hope all the other sheep that contacted her with messages of support or reached out to her because their own child has speech difficulties are feeling soothed and comforted. What's that? She didn't actually provide any help or anything useful at all? Exactly. Wake up and stop being so gullible.

Sophie, enjoy your Tattle catch up whilst you're sat on your arse wearing no sun screen and letting the sun kiss your nose 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Justapeep

VIP Member
She’s modelled that room of Ron’s on everything she likes not him. The far away fields which she has always just laarved, the alpacas the animals she professes to laaarve the wooden (splinter) pallets everywhere. She’s transferring her likes on to Ron the poor little buggar would probably just love his cartoons not that shite

• Heart

Mum of two

VIP Member
After Mrs Hinch has claimed trolls are bullying Ronnie this morning, I expect that a lot of her followers will be using Google to search 'Mrs Hinch trolls.'
Please read thread #500
Welcome to all new members. 🥰

• Heart

Itsyspider

VIP Member
What's she trying to prove with this latest story...the way she's worded it is like people are bullying Ronnie online 🙄🙄 no Sofa, hate to break it to you but we think Ronnie is AWESOME! You're the problem!!
View attachment 1426053
Why does she use her poor innocent boy as a sympathy and click bait??? Ronnie definitely has more kindness in his little finger than his ADULT mother has in her entire body and let's hope it stays that way and Sophie, Jamie & Freda don't ruin his innocence like they ruin his rights to a private life off of the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
I could have cried the moment I watched her story and instantly saw sofas and the word ad. I don’t even know what to say this time, the gifted carpets were bad enough. It makes me so, so so so so so angry that she just takes, takes and takes some more. It’s absolutely disgusting. Honestly I’m so angry I’m almost shaking. What a world we live in 😪. X

• Heart
Reactions: 51

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
Hey Hinch, just a quick FYI... the biggest troll is you.

Calling your son naughty on national television

Filtering and photoshopping your husband because you don't like how he looks

Tulisa

Stalking a person's insta to find something cruel to say that's personal to them (thinking about the cat lady here)

Telling someone their dead baby will live on through Ron

Setting your pathetic army on someone who dared to disagree

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
What do I think?
I think you should be ashamed at blagging yet more free sofas.
I think that I will NEVER shop at DFS again for gifting them to you
And I think your 'chop' looks absolutely shit.

Freeloading smug wankers, the pair of you.

• Heart

msvilla12

NuStY tRoLlS 🥱 Hi Soph 👋🏻

What’s the matter hunnay? Has Henry been eating kebabs out of the bin again? Lennie shit on the carpet again? JimBob left his flip flops on the stairs again? Ronnie being naughty again?

That‘s not the problem though is it? I have NEVER seen any comments bullying your gorgeous boy on here. We all know by now how you operate. You don’t like it because your popularity is waning and people are waking up. Take your own advice - “if you don’t like it, don’t look at it”.

But you’re a bit fick though Soph. Putting stories up like that are sending people to this forum.

You‘re the troll. You’re the bully.

Anyway, back to “work” you go. You’ve probably got some tat to sell and that farm house won’t renovate itself. Make the most of it while you can. Have a lovely day xx

Last edited:
  • Heart