Mrs Hinch #560 she lives in a house, not a very big farm, with a Pan Tr Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure it was as bigger surprise as filmed - think this may be Ronnie helping fill the pillows 🤔🛏
2C5D7B06-F9BD-453A-8209-6CB59922C251.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ronnie shouting sheep is my hero. Look what the sheep paid for !

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Showed my 8 year old, he’s asd and loves farms, even has those farm animal models from the garden centres. Obsessed with cows. So you’d think if anyone would like it, it would be him. Nope, first off “I wouldn’t want to sleep on hay, it’s scratchy”…secondly “it’s a bit scary on the walls and it doesn’t look the same colour as a farm” and lastly “I do like farms mum but I wouldn’t want my whole room to be a farm”

his room is a mismatch of things and always has been, it doesn’t have a theme as he’s a kid that likes a bit of everything. That room will definitely not last Ronnie long.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg ghuyyysssh!!! I’m now a well-known member! I just couldn’t have done it without all my Rachers behind me from day one! I am so so #blessed to have you all behind me and I love you all to the moon and back!

PS check out my new range at Shitco ghuysssh, new products include:

- Beige toilet roll - Hinch yer hole!
- Fridge organisers in all neutral tonesssssh to compliment ANY decor
- Size 5 shoehorn made by my daddy in his workssssshop
- Dishhhhplay books for your toilet

To celebrate my new range I am doing a giveaway ghuysshhh!! Spend just £2k on my range, tag me and be in with a chance of winning a Like on your post from me!! ME!!!

#blessed #racharmy #letsgoghuyshhhh #atvhopethathelpsifimhonessshht 🙈
Hinch yer hole 😂 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.