Mrs Hinch #560 she lives in a house, not a very big farm, with a Pan Tr Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An entire room completely renovated. Costing thousands and thousands of pounds. And all that gorgeous little boy wanted was his Iggle Piggle blanket 🥺
She should have done him an In The Night Garden bedroom if that’s what brings him comfort surely? Why does everything have to fit Princess Soph’s narrative

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ronnie is absolutely gorgeous such a clever boy I don’t understand why she paints him to be a naughty non verbal brat I’ve a child the same age and he seems very clever and verbal seems all he needed was some actual nurturing. The room is horrific and mine would be scared to death might possible get away with it in the play room but not a bedroom and as for those bedsheets what the hell.

please tell me I’m not the only one that finds the double bed so excessive for a three year old? Mine would get lost in such a big duvet
It's clearly because stupid and her dad build that wonky barn surround and a single bed would look stupid🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's clearly because stupid and her dad build that wonky barn surround and a single bed would look stupid🙄🙄🙄
The poor kids going from a toddler bed and toddler duvet to a double bed then again I don’t believe a word it’s probably already ripped out and re painted 😂

• Haha
Come on Hinch which animals are getting covered up so your son can have a wardrobe and chest of drawers in YOU R room🙄

Reactions: 25
It's so bare. A bed, two side tables, a trailer with 5 books in it and a couple of pallets. I'm so sad for him, kids rooms should be brimming with toys and books. Even just a teepee to read in or something would be a start. It's weird and unsettling.
Tbf my daughter is 4 her room only has stuffed teddies and books,then drawers for her clothes..my daughter doesn't keep toys in there because she would be up playing with them all night. We keep her bedroom to sleep in, her toys are in the rest of the house lol

Reactions: 5
Haven’t been here in a while (holiday and then busy doing DIY - PROPER DIY s
Sopha!) but….
What the actual duck is that duvet cover??????
😮😮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ronnie is absolutely gorgeous such a clever boy I don’t understand why she paints him to be a naughty non verbal brat I’ve a child the same age and he seems very clever and verbal seems all he needed was some actual nurturing. The room is horrific and mine would be scared to death might possible get away with it in the play room but not a bedroom and as for those bedsheets what the hell.

please tell me I’m not the only one that finds the double bed so excessive for a three year old? Mine would get lost in such a big duvet
My daughter went into a double at 3.... she still likes cuddles at night sometimes so it's easier for one of us to get in with her then roll out lol

Reactions: 12
All this time and effort and his room looks cluttered and empty at the same time. Bizarre.

What's she going to do with the ensuites in the boys bedrooms, lock them every night? 😱

Reactions: 15
Yet again, shame on you Soph. Ronnie doesn't know his image is all over social media. He is like your little puppet. I hope he has a big trust fund for all the money he is making on your behalf?????

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.