Mrs Hinch #560 she lives in a house, not a very big farm, with a Pan Tr Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie’s room is bigger than any single room in my house 🙈

He’s an adorable little lad, I hope she genuinely realises how lucky she is.

I’m relieved that he seemed to like the room regardless of how many times he may have seen it already.
I'm not sure he will in the dark, bless him

Reactions: 5
My skin is creeping and crawling like anybody's business looking at that bedding. Like I'm actual hay. I feel like I need a cold shower to banish it ffs. Poor Ron.

Also poor Chris, who presumably is finally allowed to share his own work months later 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
An entire room completely renovated. Costing thousands and thousands of pounds. And all that gorgeous little boy wanted was his Iggle Piggle blanket 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 50
It's so bare. A bed, two side tables, a trailer with 5 books in it and a couple of pallets. I'm so sad for him, kids rooms should be brimming with toys and books. Even just a teepee to read in or something would be a start. It's weird and unsettling.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I cannot describe how traumatic I find this bedroom decor to be for a child. She has pathological obsessions with farm life which is so far fetched from where she actually lives and her actual lifestyle. The bedding is shocking. As well as the rest. Good luck to the poor boy

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm surprised they don't go for that sort of bedding in their own bedroom. I could just imagine old Inch and his creepy chat up lines........."fancy a roll in the hay Soph oioi." 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Ronnie is absolutely gorgeous such a clever boy I don’t understand why she paints him to be a naughty non verbal brat I’ve a child the same age and he seems very clever and verbal seems all he needed was some actual nurturing. The room is horrific and mine would be scared to death might possible get away with it in the play room but not a bedroom and as for those bedsheets what the hell.

please tell me I’m not the only one that finds the double bed so excessive for a three year old? Mine would get lost in such a big duvet

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ronnie's bedcover is freaking me out lol

It’s cheap ugly & Tacky . She has no style or class imagine getting a beautiful mural painted to then spoil it by putting cheap ugly bedding into the room . Nothing wrong with budget bedding BUT not that design . She could of got tractor bedding farm animals , but no she went tacky as duck .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Feeding animals a drink. And this is from a best selling auffffor guyssssh. I hope this makes sense, all the vest.
8C3C235D-F774-41A8-8E93-AB9EE6985514.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.