Mrs Hinch #560 she lives in a house, not a very big farm, with a Pan Tr Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in the comments on the bedroom post reckons the room will grow with him for at least another 10 years…..really?!?!?
I'm going to show my 13 year old Ronnie's room and see if he would like it for his room now 🤣🤣 I can guess what his reply will be 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yet another special and personal moment plastered all over the internet. Well done mummazzzz!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Please tell me I'm not the only one who found it amusing that Ronnie thought the Al pacas were sheep... twice.
Not amusing because he got it wrong, but funny that after her proclaiming he loves them and spends all that time with them that he didn't even recognise them.

Goes to show her bullshit. I'm surprised she kept that in!!
i wanted to say the same but couldn’t put it into words without sounding nasty about Ronnie - which I absolutely did not want to do. You said it perfectly.
I hope he genuinely likes the room, and it doesn’t cause nightmares or distress ❤

Reactions: 17
So far ron has been bin manzzzz ..digger manzzz…peppa pig manzzz and goodness knows how many more and now she has settled in farmer mannzz. On the Mrs Hinch made me do it they were asking where she got the bed covers someone commented they weren’t sure if they likes them. Went back in to have a look at the replies and it was removed. Is no one allowed an honest opinion unless it is arse licking her

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Over an hour late with the 7pm grid post, does she still have her clocks set to Mallorca time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Please tell me I'm not the only one who found it amusing that Ronnie thought the Al pacas were sheep... twice.
Not amusing because he got it wrong, but funny that after her proclaiming he loves them and spends all that time with them that he didn't even recognise them.

Goes to show her bullshit. I'm surprised she kept that in!!
Yes! Was just about to post this and the fact her/JimbobNoJob cut him off to say THE BOYS ITS THE BOYS. 😂 she should’ve done what she normally does and edited what he says/when he says it!

Reactions: 14
This has angered me so much. Make your child's room something they are interested in don't force them to like what you like.

Since my little boy was born I've been collecting safari/jungle themed things for his besroom for when we moved house. Unfortunately our house move got held up. We've finally got there but now my son is now 2 and is obsessed with cars. So guess what I'm doing? I've sold all of the safari bits I've bought already and even though that was my dream bedroom for him I'm now doing a car bedroom because that's what HE loves. Take note Soph

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.