Mrs Hinch #560 she lives in a house, not a very big farm, with a Pan Tr Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God bless Ronald and his awful bowl head hair cut. duck off Hinch with the endless bleeping staging of that little boy's life. The pressure on that boy is going to start coming out more and more the older he gets and the longer this bollocks goes on. Why not let the boys have a room together for a bit you bleeping weirdo. Let them be brothers that can be together at night. Especially since you're upping them from the only home they've known. Give them a little bit of a sense of security maybe. Hope that helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Let's be honest here, rons room is going to be as used as much as the one in greyskull - hardly at all - and he'll carry on staying at Fiddles most nights.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
‘Hinch market’ ‘hinch farm’ if you’re going to force your child into something just for your own benefit why have his name instead of your business name EVERYWHERE? Such a selfish brat she is 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My kid called me into his room in the middle of the night last night because the curtain was folded weirdly and it "looked like a person". Kids have amazing imaginations. Poor Ron sleeping in that bleeping nightmare fest 🥲
Till this day I remember hating my curtains because at night they reminded me of people 🫠 (it was literally big squares with big simple flower designs in the squares)

Reactions: 17
Got to say he's talking loads considerably she's made out he's non verbal. If he actually was non verbal he wouldn't be talking this much all of a sudden. A non verbal 10 year old myself so why does she lie over stuff like this. Heartbreaking and absolutely disgusting. Looks like they are tying everything up for move in on wedding weekend or just after so take limelight away . So predictable

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oooh that sounds right up my street, can I be one of the Rachers? Maybe even a cheerleader for the #racharmy 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’ll be a biatch to anyone who says your size 5 shoehorn is crap 😂
You have to incessantly message ANYONE who makes a comment that isn’t adoring and appreciative of me!! ME!!! MEEEEE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there any reason why a 32 year old woman would refer to the alpacas as pacas?...... oh yeah, it’s because she’s a twit! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I hope she's filling that room with toys because that doesn't look like a child's bedroom at all

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg i can't deal with all the huns in the comments on her page, and SS with bleeping farmer Ron.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Someone in the comments on the bedroom post reckons the room will grow with him for at least another 10 years…..really?!?!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
At last. Put the flags out, Rons room is DONE. Now MOVE in ffs before we all die of boredom

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ronnie looked so happy nice to actually see some footage of him running round playing and not the alpacas all the time! I counted him saying cow, sheep, house, banana, alpaca...yet she claims he struggle to even say his own name? I also don't believe this is the first time he's been in that room hence them again shouting over his reaction

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My kid called me into his room in the middle of the night last night because the curtain was folded weirdly and it "looked like a person". Kids have amazing imaginations. Poor Ron sleeping in that bleeping nightmare fest 🥲
Henry Hinch & all the other animals gawking at him all night bless him - literally a nightmare for a child his age, she never really takes the important things into consideration anyways so I’m not surprised at all 🫣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.