Mrs Hinch #558 we can't smell your kitchen Sophie, but we can smell the bull....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normally a silent follower but I came across a group on fb I'm still part off 🙈 the people are not happy 🤣
I love how even though comments are turned off, there are almost 1000 reactions agreeing to this. No angry face emjois in sight!

I hope she sees that post.

Reactions: 27
I don
She is feeling overwhelmed is she? Aww poor Soph in her 2nd home with no job as such, childcare on tap & more money than she knows what to do with, not forgetting the freebies she has, when was the last time she gave something away apart from the food bank & charity run she cocked up in lockdown, when did she last share a page on her instagram & when did she last have her boys on her own without mummy holding her hand or inch supervising her?
I don’t think she has had any days without supervision in regards to the kiddo’s except maybe the one day she brought R & L to the fair 🙈😂 . And the sheer panic of going it alone on a BUS of all things . I remember that insta story well she was traumatised because R being a typical toddler had thrown a temper tantrum😂😂😂. I’d say when she got Home Jamie got it with both barrels how dare he leave her on her own for a few hours to parent. I’d say that’s why he gave up work to be a Manny bet there was terms and conditions regarding him slipping his schlong inside her impregnating her .

Jamie grab yr balls hard give em a squeeze & tell the Mrs your going back to work , you must be bored off your bonce living with that 24/7 .

Reactions: 21
I wish the struggling weight of overwhelm only affected me from a few flowers popping up

Ffs

Reactions: 22
Tbh I’m fairly convinced she’s buying likes for her posts now to. She’s really barely spoken about in any capacity and most people I know are over the panelling and grey, she’s way behind with the latest trends that seem to be around at the moment.

Reactions: 25
Fuckin prick. I dislike her. If she had an hour in a normal persons life she’d be fucked. Why does she get things handed to her an easy life and the rest of us scrapping by and about to crack up with cost of childcare, our childrens additional needs, ever rising costs of living. I am sick of her rubbing her fairytale life in our faces.

Reactions: 36
I don

I don’t think she has had any days without supervision in regards to the kiddo’s except maybe the one day she brought R & L to the fair 🙈😂 . And the sheer panic of going it alone on a BUS of all things . I remember that insta story well she was traumatised because R being a typical toddler had thrown a temper tantrum😂😂😂. I’d say when she got Home Jamie got it with both barrels how dare he leave her on her own for a few hours to parent. I’d say that’s why he gave up work to be a Manny bet there was terms and conditions regarding him slipping his schlong inside her impregnating her .

Jamie grab yr balls hard give em a squeeze & tell the Mrs your going back to work , you must be bored off your bonce living with that 24/7 .
Agreed but She may have portrayed being alone but Fiddle and niece were there all along. She's never been alone with Ronnie once in 3 years let alone both😉

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She really needs a social media manager if she wants to stay relevant. But the problem with that is, she can’t take feedback.

I wonder if she’s just running her IG dry, milking out the last of it before she ‘retires’. Although it looks like she’s haemorrhaging money right now, I’m sure most of what we see is gifted or heavily discounted. I’d be surprised if she (or more likely, Inch) hasn’t invested money to see the pair of work-shy c-words through.

Reactions: 16
I was in my garden last night sitting when it had cooled down and you know what Soph? I actually DID feel overwhelmed (and heartbroken) looking at our memorial bit for our dead child.
THATS OVERWHELMED

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
I don

She wasn’t alone with them though, Mummy & clingon were there too 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don

She didn't take the boys alone. Fiddle and cling on where there if I'm not wrong

Reactions: 13
That bloody screeching every time Ronnie speaks, that kids biggest problem is HER.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She didn't take the boys alone. Fiddle and cling on where there if I'm not wrong
Or Sophie's version 'they came later' just like Disneyland, Dorset & Spain.
All smoke and mirrors to appear independent when really she can't be trusted with her own family.

Reactions: 22
Why when I saw her post said strolls why did I see trolls?! 😂
I’m calling bullshit on those plants happening to be there.
they been planted at great expense and looked after by a gardener.

Reactions: 16
Whilst browsing the next on line looking for some cotton P-J’s who should I come across 🙄 whist all the other photos are professional models we have Sofa in her bedroom taking a ‘so 2018’ selfie photo through the mirror 🤮 I also noticed that there was another pair exactly the same for a quid cheaper.. hmmmm £1 more to have her little metal name tag on 🙄 plus her ugly cardi to throw over your P-Js notice the name Finch 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm probably Catherine the Great to the party, but that small downstairs loo is bigger than my family bathroom. 😑

Reactions: 19
By the way, Google maps satellite has been updated for our area 👀
If you nose, it's shocking how little of the garden was actually given over to the woolly wankers. I genuinely thought that paddock was twice the size.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
By the way, Google maps satellite has been updated for our area 👀
If you nose, it's shocking how little of the garden was actually given over to the woolly wankers. I genuinely thought that paddock was twice the size.
Kicking myself for forgetting where the new house is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.