Mrs Hinch #558 we can't smell your kitchen Sophie, but we can smell the bull....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ages ago before the house move was announced she was looking around somewhere.... Mrs Greedy has just posted about the location for her in the style shoot, it looks like the house which raised the speculation for the move? Do you think?

Did hinch have an in the style thing planned and dropped due to "anxiety" or Tesco clash?
Not the same house, that was about £3.5 million, much bigger than this one🙂

Reactions: 10
Oh my word.... 🙄🙄🙄

Moaning about Hennerz waking the lazy arsed twats up at 6am.... in this bleeping heat they should be walking him then, oh yeah, they don’t walk the poor fucker.

Bragging about the garden and spending 10 minutes walking in it, looking for flowers that have popped up overnight and feeling overwhelmed..... Poor Princess Sopha, walking in her Disney garden feeling overwhelmed...FFS 🙄🙄🙄

Sopha, not that you’ve read here since J.R. Ewing was shot, but you’re an absolute cockwomble, even your hunzz are getting fed up with you and you’re going down the toilet faster than poor flip and flop did......and I’m here for it. Blessed be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
To quote myself. No ☕ other than Inch spotted in Morrisons. The way his little face lit up when someone said "excuse me" only to realise they were trying to get a cashier's attention. Bless 'is 'art.
He wasn’t signing defacing books was he?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"Please feel sorry for me as I wander alone around my grounds and feel so overwhelmed at the flowers"

duck OFF.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Familiarise yourself with ya garden, why??? you've been living there for last 6 months you daft bint🙄
Just duck off and when you get there duck off some more...

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Looked like she had an automatic sprinkler going in that flower bed. Blessed be the gardener's for keeping those flowers alive, they are beautiful and no way could sofe keep up with the maintenance of that solo, flowers beds like those take upkeep 😬

Reactions: 31
Poor Sofa, those flowers are so overwhelming. If only the rest of us could understand what that feels like! :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Shopping in Morrisons today ey Inch 👀👀
We aren’t ‘loyal’ to any one particular supermarket but definitely do most of our shopping in Morrisons. If they do any sort of deal with the Horrible HinchCliffes I’ll have to go elsewhere (maybe Tesco if they give Sopher the boot)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The grass is as brown as sand. Need to take a look at your grass Sopha never mind your flowers. I’m afraid it will never be as glorious as your BFFs garden no matter how hard you try and walk around as many times as you like
I'd blame the gardener and the alpacas for the state of the grass. They should have let it grow longer and mow/graze less. Our shared front lawn looks a state because our neighbour mowed it only a week after we did it last. Our back lawn is still lovely because we only mow it once a month and keep it longer.

Top tip sofa: this is why farmers rotate grazing for their livestock and don't let them have at all the grass at once.

You're cute though. She's not.

You check your feckin veg patch with pride me lil' pumpkin!
I've got some mini cucumbers growing that would make Inch jealous 😂😂. Don't get me started on the courgettes...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If you have to familiarise yourself with the flowers, you're certainly paying someone else to do the gardening.
Little miss relatable that wants to be at one with nature?
What a load of 🐂💩
Is she overwhelmed because they are actual, living plants as opposed to the plastic monstrosity’s she usually favours at castle greyskull? The smell of nature must also have her nostrils confused - they are only used to the artificial scents of zoflora, flash etc 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
How can you be overwhelmed walking through a garden with nice flowers? I’m not even sure that could happen. She’s not relatable, and I’m glad the hunz are realising. I can guarantee they’ll be a list and a freshen up Friday this week. One last grab at the Hinch empire.

Reactions: 22
We aren’t ‘loyal’ to any one particular supermarket but definitely do most of our shopping in Morrisons. If they do any sort of deal with the Horrible HinchCliffes I’ll have to go elsewhere (maybe Tesco if they give Sopher the boot)
I agree we sacked of Tesco’s once they started dealing with Hinch 🤬 & any other big retail company that deals with her I will sack off too. She does duck all no decent content she a boring beggy ( giz a freebie ) & I will share your company to my 3.2 million bots )

a bit of advice from an experienced Adult who’s Mummy didn’t hold her hand all the way through adulthood & who did rare her children . Drop the pretentious quotes & the big words you obviously don’t know the definition of. Stop filtering & photoshopping photos of you the kiddos & the man who lives with you.

Post real-life content ( not cleaning stuff that is clean if you have to post yr kiddo’s don’t make it so staged show them playing getting dirty in the garden ( everyday normal stuff ) .
Embrace yr insecurities ( if you really do have any ) 🙈😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Overwhelmed by her flowers in her garden ffs she needs to give her head a wobble! What about the mum who woke up this morning worrying about how she’ll feed her kids this week, or the dad missing out on his family because he’s taking extra work just to put food on the table, the family already cutting back due to the news household bills will rise yet again in October and again in January, she seriously has no idea what real life is!
She’s just an absolute twit face!! I am with the parent who is worrying about bills rising again, a single mum who works full time, not on a great wage, living in private rented accommodation, doing my best and scraping by each month as it is, let alone when the heating prices rise again and I have no idea how I’ll afford to have my heating on in the winter to keep my kids warm!! She’s an absolute joke, she has no relevance but still clearly thinks she is some kind of celebrity, I hope she suffers with Hay fever and those plants being her nothing but misery!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh dear, there's another post on MHMMDI asking if anyone else misses the cleaning content 🙈
Wonder how long it will be before the comments are turned off.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry to repeat others but I only just got in and caught up. I’m in hysterics at her overwhelmed solo walks round the front garden.
Hinch babe. Real gardeners walk around their garden with a pair of snips to dead head, prune and pull out a few weeds. You absolutely have a gardener. You know it’s obvious you have one so you are getting ready to plant the seed of “hiring help” to your followers.
“I’m just so overwhelmed by it all”
“Get some help soph you deserve it”

Trollomon also likes to pretend she’s bloody Monty Don (which is why the sudden hinch interest in horticulture).
The irony is that fiddle is a florist is she not? She should prob know a thing or two about gardening.
I’ve got a large garden (brag brag brag) and it’s bloody hard work. It’s our hobby. We love it. But it’s constant. We rarely just sit in the garden doing nothing because there’s always something that needs attention.

AND THAT IS BEFORE I EVEN GET STARTED ON HER BEING ABLE TO DO THIS ALONE.
Why does she want to do it alone? Why not walk around with the boys and inch and LEARN together? Ron & Lon can learn their colours, flower names etc. Jamie and hinch can learn how to weed, can discuss their shared vision for how they’d like the garden to look. Blimey my 4 year old is constantly redesigning our garden and telling me which plants he would like in each “zone” 😂😂. My 3 year old can tell you what every flower in our garden is because we spend so much time doing it all together.

Is she done for the day?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She is feeling overwhelmed is she? Aww poor Soph in her 2nd home with no job as such, childcare on tap & more money than she knows what to do with, not forgetting the freebies she has, when was the last time she gave something away apart from the food bank & charity run she cocked up in lockdown, when did she last share a page on her instagram & when did she last have her boys on her own without mummy holding her hand or inch supervising her?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.