Mrs Hinch #558 we can't smell your kitchen Sophie, but we can smell the bull....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the frig walks round their garden for 10 minutes every morning to FAMILIARISE themselves
Stop being so bleeping dramatic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
If I told my family I was going out in the new garden to familiarise myself, theyโ€™d slap me with a wet fish and disown me ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s such a bleeping rinse.

I'm here for the reviews on the laaaaaaaaange wear on the Mrs Hinch made me do it group.....
Pahahaha this is brilliantโ€ฆ โ€˜looked like someone left me at glastonburyโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Bare with me on this. Someone better at screen shotting than me might do better. On this new carpet story, on the before thereโ€™s like some sort of โ€œoverlayโ€ or reflection of what looks like to me a phone. And you can sort of see a nail holding the phone and the nail is black and white striped. Iโ€™m not sure if Iโ€™m just seeing things or itโ€™s a trick of the light. Can you see it?
Is it a window behind where she stood to take the photo and the house has old shiny vinyl on the stairs?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Fresh new day and still new posts like this are getting comments turned off within no time. Poster made another post and asked why comments were blocked. Excuse from Admin is "When you edit a post it gets sent back to admin to be re-approved". So why not reaprove then so people can still comment???? Oh yeh, it's because people are fed up and can't relate to her any more and you don't want your group to reflect on this.

Screenshot_20220711-143445_Facebook.jpg

This! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ
โคตโคต

Screenshot_20220711-143711_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Everytime I see a new home renovation update I just think imagine having all that money and still creating the most boring decor known to mankind

• Heart
Reactions: 30
When she revealed โ€˜Hinch Farmโ€™ we started thread #475

When she eventually moves in can we please have the title as

โ€˜It takes xxx tattle threads to move houseโ€™

because itโ€™s going to be almost 100!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
"It took forever to find the right mushroom shade country looking carpet "
=
"It took us a while to convince a carpet company to give it to us for free"

Once again, duck OFF.

@Mum of two sorry, snap with your comment!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Just catching up now. We are up 5.30 every day. My youngest couldn't sleep in no matter what and she is 10. Was walking our pup at 6 before it got hot then we got back and all got ready for school and then i went to work, only 9 until 2 today. But a Single mum with 3 children in 3 different schools. 2 With additional needs and she is overwhelmed by flowers . She needs to get a grip and know what an overwhelming day is

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She is sick!! Vile, disgusting woman. On the grief tourism again, follows Lauren Goodyear on the day she announces she's lost her baby. Sophie you are one fucked up bleep

Her red holiday nails seemed to have grown alot. I'm no expert on nails because I never get my nails done, but that looks like a fair good few weeks of growth?!
These are mine and I got them done on the 14th June.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
When she revealed โ€˜Hinch Farmโ€™ we started thread #475

When she eventually moves in can we please have the title as

โ€˜It takes xxx tattle threads to move houseโ€™

because itโ€™s going to be almost 100!
Could be tight, but not unachievable. We still have 2 weeks before SS gets married. ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the heat is getting to me as I read that at first as Jimbobwonkyknob ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oii oiiiiii I lurrrvvveeeee it. Jimbobjobshynoknob is actually short for Jimbobwonkyknob. Get yourself a lovely little wading pool or just re tile the pool in the grounds of your pickle tend cottage, failing that ask the nusty trollllzzzz do hot tubs work as a plunge pool in summer, and can you also wash your bum bum innit?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could be tight, but not unachievable. We still have 2 weeks before SS gets married. ๐Ÿคญ
If she keeps up the posts and the huns keep complaining about her on Facebook itโ€™s do-able. Especially if we get a duck it up Friday and some lissssshhhts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thereโ€™s 6 different colours of that carpet. From her photos itโ€™s clear as mud which she has!
I wonder if she watched a film mistakenly thinking it was about choosing carpet colours -โ€˜The Beiges of Maldon Countyโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.