Mrs Hinch #558 we can't smell your kitchen Sophie, but we can smell the bull....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looked like she had an automatic sprinkler going in that flower bed. Blessed be the gardener's for keeping those flowers alive, they are beautiful and no way could sofe keep up with the maintenance of that solo, flowers beds like those take upkeep 😬
Definitely some irrigation in those beds. I absolutely agree she has a gardener on the books. Probably all tax deductible as well 🙄 if she was able to keep the garden to those standards she would be knowledgeable enough to know that the little apple needs to grow! I’m sure she just plays a dumb card to try to be ‘relatable’ 🤣

Reactions: 22
How does she get away with spending so little time with her YOUNG children? I could understand if Ron and Lon were 15+ and spent their time hiding away in their bedrooms playing video games, but they are so so young. I can’t wrap my head around why she doesn’t spend a large chunk of her time doing activities with them, going on days out and what have you. Instead she is fannying around in the garden familiarising herself with bleeping flowers and watching the llamas in a paddling pool? Shouldn’t that be her children she’s enjoying watching in the water, not her livestock “pets”? I know Jamie doesn’t work and she constantly has her parents on tap as well as her sister and niece… but if I was them, it would get to a point where as much as I enjoyed caring for my grandchildren, I’d have a word and be like why am I raising them for you?! What do you do all bloody day?

Most parents could only dream of having so much free time to spend with their little ones. So many are being forced to work extra hours / full time in order to cover the rising bills and cost of living. Yet she has the incredible opportunity to be present 24/7 in her childrens lives but yet chooses not to? There is so much that angers me about Hinch, but what a terrible mother she is, is what grates on me the most.

She has both the time and the money to give her children the most amazing start to life and she’s doing the complete opposite. I don’t get how she gets it so wrong, DAY IN DAY OUT. She completely washes her hands with her kids and palms them off wherever possible, it’s so sad. It’s like she had them for content and that’s it - not because she genuinely wanted to be a mother and to have children.

If I didn’t know Hinch and saw her stories and was asked if she had children, I would answer with no chance. Her house and her garden is just void of anything children and family related. It makes me SICK! X

• Heart
Reactions: 56
She walked ALONE on her front verandah! Wow what a big girl you are Soph 🙄

Really? Anyone influenced? Shall we all go out and walk our front porches? Don’t forget you have to do it ALONE

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve been on tattle for about a week now and you guyshhh have provided me with some of the best laughs I’ve had in a long time! So thank you all very much for that. I don’t know if you realise how funny you all are!
I now believe that her content is actually aimed at us here. Obvs far too many ads and completely uninteresting stuff about her goats and her poor kids. BUT where she’s failing most is bragging to annoy tattlers, which is pointless because we are annoyed at her dishonesty, not her possessions.
even this mornings post ‘strolls’ was for sure for ‘trolls’.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
What is the actual point of Mrs Hinch now? All her followers are doing is watching her clad every surface in the house with fake panelling or fake bricks. 🙄

Reactions: 26
She’s a pretty good influencer to me. How not to be a bleep. She influences my choices of purchase as well : any ad or product mention of hers I avoid like std.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
you feel a little overwhelmed at new flowers appearing everyday Soph! FML!!!!!! I wish that was the only thing I had to feel overwhelmed at.

Reactions: 17
Definitely some irrigation in those beds. I absolutely agree she has a gardener on the books. Probably all tax deductible as well 🙄 if she was able to keep the garden to those standards she would be knowledgeable enough to know that the little apple needs to grow! I’m sure she just plays a dumb card to try to be ‘relatable’ 🤣
[/QUOTE] Also she is dumb😆. Greedy, manipulative, lying and grabby, but also dumb. Not curious, can't handle criticism, narcissistic, small minded, also dumb 😆eye bleeping twit, also dumb 😆😆😆

Reactions: 11
The world feels underwhelmed with you soph while you’re feeling overwhelmed with your garden. Can you smell the coffee yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20220711-130114_Instagram.jpg
swear those pointless animals get more stimulation than those poor kids. Ron gets stuck with a tray full of crap that would suit a 1 year old meanwhile the alpacas get a paddling pool to enjoy

• Wow
Reactions: 32
How does she get away with spending so little time with her YOUNG children? I could understand if Ron and Lon were 15+ and spent their time hiding away in their bedrooms playing video games, but they are so so young. I can’t wrap my head around why she doesn’t spend a large chunk of her time doing activities with them, going on days out and what have you. Instead she is fannying around in the garden familiarising herself with bleeping flowers and watching the llamas in a paddling pool? Shouldn’t that be her children she’s enjoying watching in the water, not her livestock “pets”? I know Jamie doesn’t work and she constantly has her parents on tap as well as her sister and niece… but if I was them, it would get to a point where as much as I enjoyed caring for my grandchildren, I’d have a word and be like why am I raising them for you?! What do you do all bloody day?

Most parents could only dream of having so much free time to spend with their little ones. So many are being forced to work extra hours / full time in order to cover the rising bills and cost of living. Yet she has the incredible opportunity to be present 24/7 in her childrens lives but yet chooses not to? There is so much that angers me about Hinch, but what a terrible mother she is, is what grates on me the most.

She has both the time and the money to give her children the most amazing start to life and she’s doing the complete opposite. I don’t get how she gets it so wrong, DAY IN DAY OUT. She completely washes her hands with her kids and palms them off wherever possible, it’s so sad. It’s like she had them for content and that’s it - not because she genuinely wanted to be a mother and to have children.

If I didn’t know Hinch and saw her stories and was asked if she had children, I would answer with no chance. Her house and her garden is just void of anything children and family related. It makes me SICK! X
She has life completely arse about, can wander overwhelmed alone in her front garden, cannot wander on her own with her own children on a day out. Absolute twunt

Reactions: 13
5.52 is not early when you have kids and a full time job...
It is for me 😆 I start work at 7am, I get out of bed with just enough time to dress and brush my hair and teeth, my 3 kids are always still asleep. God help a dog that woke me at that time

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.