Mrs Hinch #558 we can't smell your kitchen Sophie, but we can smell the bull....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just gone an extra page back on this thread and someone's already posted whoops 🤭

Also how do I change my name 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s having to walk through her front garden to familiarise herself with it? Does this woman actually think before she speaks sometimes? What is she on about?

Reactions: 31
Where are her children? Walking around the garden trying to familiarise it? Wtf? I can’t stand the silly greedy bastard

• Heart
Where are her children? Walking around the garden trying to familiarise it? Wtf? I can’t stand the silly greedy bastard
FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH RONNIES SPEAKING maybe that would be better. Didn't she confuse his words yesterday in a video?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She literally doesn't give a tit anymore, does she? More neck than a bleeping camel! 😑 None of it makes me envious, but the worshippers and sheep must feel very jealous at times, knowing she's not one of those anymore (she never was but they couldn't see it) but they've funded it and continue to do so, therefore have nobody to blame! 🙄

Reactions: 26
33C6F8C2-7712-4CF7-A477-25C5952206B6.png

Is this bleep for real it’s fairly small. Really my bathroom is that size my downstairs loo is quarter of that you ungrateful fucker, seriously no wonder why people have turned on you, people have to work bleeping hard to get what we have and you do duck all but probably lay on your back to get this, my actual disabled SEN child would love a garden and space that helps ain’t got to share with siblings but you go on this is so small give yourself a reality check sweetheart people are struggling to eat and pay bills you and spending like water. Wait till you end up bankrupt and homeless

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I don’t understand how she can have any genuine followers left at all. People need their heads seeing to. I’ve never known anything more pathetic in my life than someone having to “familiarise” themselves with their brand new incredible garden “every day” and feeling “overwhelmed” by it. Get over yourself love.

She has absolutely no shame and I honestly think at this point she is mentally unwell. She shares so little these days and anything she does post is either a brag, an ad or a woe is me post. People are losing loved ones, struggling to feed their family, living in war zones and all she can come up with is that she is overwhelmed by some f***ing flowers. She must know she has no direction with her account. The only reason I still check in on what she’s doing is because it is just so unbelievable and shocking, and I’m so curious to see how it’s all going to go from here. It’s almost at a point now though where I feel watching her is going along with it.

She needs to be dropped by her brand partners and people need to wake up. I also think she’d be better off just moving on from her Mrs Hinch persona and changing her account name to sophiehinchliffe or something as she could then move on, start fresh and stop with the web of lies she has found herself in. Or even better leave social media altogether for the sake of her boys and their privacy.

Reactions: 37
Hmmmmmm is Mrs “ Getting on my Tits “ Hinch going to Stacey’s wedding ?

OR
Due to her crippling anxiety & the fact she can’t be in control

will she bypass the wedding of Stace & joe ( he could be too council massive for Sophie )😂🙈

& do a late night Tesco trip eating haribos holding hands in the Range Rover with Bubs 🙈😳😂 ( I got the gawks typing that )

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel attacked. I spend at least 10 minutes walking round bothering the veg patch to see what's grown overnight 😂😂

But tell me you have a gardener and hired a landscaper without telling me though Hunch. New flowers appear everyday. Ffs.
You're cute though. She's not.

You check your feckin veg patch with pride me lil' pumpkin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ages ago before the house move was announced she was looking around somewhere.... Mrs Greedy has just posted about the location for her in the style shoot, it looks like the house which raised the speculation for the move? Do you think?

Did hinch have an in the style thing planned and dropped due to "anxiety" or Tesco clash?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Ages ago before the house move was announced she was looking around somewhere.... Mrs Greedy has just posted about the location for her in the style shoot, it looks like the house which raised the speculation for the move? Do you think?

Did hinch have an in the style thing planned and dropped due to "anxiety" or Tesco clash?
I'd feckin love to see her photoshoot

ITS might be full of nobheads but they're not stupid enough to give her a collection

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looking at the photo of the so called tiny loo room, why is the perspective so odd in all her photos? Everything looks like it's designed for borrowers, is it an optical illusion with the half panelling and floating loo? The wash stand looks such a strange height as well. Is it because our Sofe's taking photos from her lofty 7 foot height up in the gods? Or is it all just very low down?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shopping in Morrisons today ey Inch 👀👀
To quote myself. No ☕ other than Inch spotted in Morrisons. The way his little face lit up when someone said "excuse me" only to realise they were trying to get a cashier's attention. Bless 'is 'art.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
They’ll be ripped out soon and replaced with Astro turf and fake plants
Yes you're right. She doesn't give a tit about the garden. This was probably filmed last year and the wooly wankers have eaten it all by now. 🥺

Reactions: 13
I have just spent the last 10 minutes walking around my garden picking up dog poo and I have to day I am totally overwhelmed by the size of the turds my dogs produce! I would post a photo but don't want to put you all off your breakfast. 💩💩
Have a lovely day nusty trolz. X

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.