Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
very early thread suggestion:
We can't smell your kitchen sophie but we can certainly smell the bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Can someone (who is a damn sight younger than me) explain where these stag and hen weeks originated? When I got married 25 years ago you maybe had a night out in town with your mates before the wedding but now it’s a whole week abroad. For what purpose? Wouldn’t people rather spend the extra money on their honeymoon, or their home, or even just save it?
To be totally honest I don’t really even see the point of the wedding. SS and Joe have been living together for years, they own their own house together, they have 2 kids together, how are their lives going to be any different after the wedding (except that they’ll be tens of thousands of pounds worse off). What is the point?
I mean I guess if you’re wealthy celebrities with excess cash to spare then it doesn’t really matter but I know plenty of “normal” folk who are doing this too. And don’t even get me started on “babymoons” 🙄
Agree, but if you're married there's lots of benefits. Obviously the tax breaks but if the worst happened and one if you died, you wouldn't be entitled to a widows benefit or part of your partners pension. Not romantic reasons but very practical when you've lost your partner and maybe the breadwinner

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can someone (who is a damn sight younger than me) explain where these stag and hen weeks originated? When I got married 25 years ago you maybe had a night out in town with your mates before the wedding but now it’s a whole week abroad. For what purpose? Wouldn’t people rather spend the extra money on their honeymoon, or their home, or even just save it?
To be totally honest I don’t really even see the point of the wedding. SS and Joe have been living together for years, they own their own house together, they have 2 kids together, how are their lives going to be any different after the wedding (except that they’ll be tens of thousands of pounds worse off). What is the point?
I mean I guess if you’re wealthy celebrities with excess cash to spare then it doesn’t really matter but I know plenty of “normal” folk who are doing this too. And don’t even get me started on “babymoons” 🙄
I’ve been with my bloke for 22 years, we’re not married though we are engaged. He always expected me to organise it and I have people nd couldn’t think of anything worse than standing in front of a bunch of people in a posh dress saying vows then feeding them and getting drunk with them. Throw in a hen doo and there’s a whole load of hell no. The only advantage is calling them husband instead of getting to 45 and feeling weird saying fiancé or boyfriend, partner sounds too formal and OH is weird.

Agree, but if you're married there's lots of benefits. Obviously the tax breaks but if the worst happened and one if you died, you wouldn't be entitled to a widows benefit or part of your partners pension. Not romantic reasons but very practical when you've lost your partner and maybe the breadwinner
When you put it like that it makes more sense,

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe that was the privacy row with the neighbours, they took a picture of the cleaner. 😆
She actually said it was the the extension which originally got declined as neighbours objected, but you know how Hinch likes to lie🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just get the paddling pool out, boiling hot day like today that's all he'll need to keep cool & happy. Chuck a few toys in, water gun, beach ball & you're done. None of this pissing about with stupid boring play trays complete with choke hazards.
Daft mare.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Honestly can’t even remember the last time we saw her clean anything that was actually DIRTY

and no showing us what she’s packing for the hen do etc?!

Ps I’m loving SS hen videos!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cant believe shes put coins in that play tray 😱 my youngest swallowed a 2p at the beginning of the year - I'll never forgive myself for being so careless and not realising she had got hold of it. It lodged on her voice box and she had to have a general anesthetic to remove it, it was the worst night of my life in A&E watching her be held down and have bloods/covid tests done knowing that it could dislodge at any minute and choke her...I know none of us are perfect, but she is just so constantly careless its frightening!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Cant believe shes put coins in that play tray 😱 my youngest swallowed a 2p at the beginning of the year - I'll never forgive myself for being so careless and not realising she had got hold of it. It lodged on her voice box and she had to have a general anesthetic to remove it, it was the worst night of my life in A&E watching her be held down and have bloods/covid tests done knowing that it could dislodge at any minute and choke her...I know none of us are perfect, but she is just so constantly careless its frightening!
And that's probably why she's never been left alone with Ronnie in 3 years, hopefully Inch or Fiddle have removed them🙂

Reactions: 16
Who dis?
Went down a rabbit hole last night on the #90's threads. More faces to add to the list. No sign of any freckles ;)
Screenshot_20220707-230421_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220707-234455_Google.jpg
1657292527377.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.