Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look she's manically trying to sort a play tray out before her cousins hen do. Seems like it should be a priority 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's only added the sister onto that to make the story more convincing. If she goes with a shot from the inside of a car with "see you Monday" then it's all bullshit. I'd need to see some drunk hens and her sister to believe it at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
just subtly name dropping her cousins hen do again 😂😂

sorry but it’s not gonna be anywhere as good as SS’s horse back riding and greek sunshine, a cone of chips on maldon prom can’t be compared 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Real coins on a child’s play tray is not the one. Germs and massive choking hazard especially for the favourite child.

Reactions: 19
Money and time are no concern to hinch, she could have gone to SS hen do even just for 1 or 2 nights if they were truly best friends

Reactions: 20
These play trays she does I can’t help but think would have been beneficial for Ronnie when he was maybe 1-1.5 years old? If I did that for my 3 year old it would keep his attention for maybe 5-10 mins max and that’s it.

Reactions: 24
Was there actually any need to say she was going with her sister? It’s her cousins hen so obviously a few of them will likely go, surely not just her and her sister. Emphasising that her sister is going with her sounds like her trying to be like you-know-who yet again.
Sister photos incoming 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please let this ‘hen Party’ be as manic a thrown together montage and story as the food bank 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
These play trays she does I can’t help but think would have been beneficial for Ronnie when he was maybe 1-1.5 years old? If I did that for my 3 year old it would keep his attention for maybe 5-10 mins max and that’s it.
Totally agree. And it’s been a long time since I had little ones. My daughter nanny’s for a 1 year old and this looks like something she would enjoy - minus the gazillion choking hazards!

Reactions: 19
When is she going to realise Ronnie is 3? He doesn't need a bleeping play tray like that at 3.
Lennie might like it, Ronnie though????

Reactions: 29
That play tray is tit and tiny. Why not get a large sandpit. Some chunky digger cars and buckets and spades. That would be more exciting and safer also room for them both to play

Reactions: 28
E
She leaves them often no problems though .rather spends her days sat in alpaca tit then bond with her boys and they are always with fiddle or inch so I doubt they would notice their mum missing for a few days either
Exactly weekends away in 5k a night hotels and the treehouse at Chewton Glen, what's a few more days away for people's hen dos🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same, my three year old daughter wouldn’t be arsed.
After nursey, take him to the park, play centre, wellies and roll about in mud, feed the ducks. Three years aren’t bothered with tuff trays.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Coins are a choking hazard and can cause tracheal, esophageal or intestinal obstruction,” Hinch you F###ing idiot😡

Reactions: 29
How pathetic are these play trays seriously.
To put money in it too, real coins, which are full of germs and which he could potentially put in his mouth!
My son is 4 (ASD) and he would be bored of those trays in 5 mins he would also try and put the coins in his mouth 🤮Ronnie needs to be outside more you know in one of his two gardens one of which is big enough for all the toys and pools they could wish for.
Stupid

Photos (unfiltered, please) of the hen do Hinch, or I’m calling bullsh*t.
We all know she does pre records. The ‘hen do’ if there is one would have been from last year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.