Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's be honest, Cleaning content isn't really a thing now is it?! It's boring. Hardly anyone cares for it anymore. And every other account is cleaning. Move on now Sophie! Time is up

Reactions: 13
Still don't believe she's on a hen weekend
She's glued to her phone and moulded to her sofa watching Stacey's comments and stories then seeing what we are saying on tattle. She's gone silent now I bet it is killing her trying to make her tend hen look believable

• Haha
Reactions: 17
First Vulva waste money paying her to advertise, and now they’ll have to put up with her cackling, sexually harassing the workers, and filming herself “having a go” at laying the drive like she’s a toddler wanting to be like a big girl.

Next time her or Stacey insist on “having a go” at “helping” tradespeople, the companies should put together a play tray for them with toy diggers and tools in like the big bleeping babies they are

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is she on the hen weekend? As that sounded like her? She’s amazing being in two places at once then lol

Reactions: 5
She's posted but no proof she is actually there or when that photo was 🤣 anyone can take that pic WhatsApp it over for her cover 🤣

Edit to add I guess her cousin is a forever friend now. As she really mentioned her before

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does Spaceman know which cousin that is🤔🤔

She's posted but no proof she is actually there or when that photo was 🤣 anyone can take that pic WhatsApp it over for her cover 🤣

Edit to add I guess her cousin is a forever friend now. As she really mentioned her before
Exactly that could have been taken anytime🤔

Reactions: 12
That’s only 20 minutes from where she lives isn’t it? Hardly a full on holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The ‘groom to be’ looks a bit like inch!!

Think it’s the original nose and teeth! Must be a brother! When you noses, you noses 👃

ABCDC4AE-4FE3-4C74-BD7A-397B2AF3C40C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just seen on the news about Ella’s Kitchen pouches, having 1.5 times more sugar than Coke 🤔🙄

Poor Ron must have been made up of 100% sugar for the first 2 years of his life

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
That play tray is soooo dull.

I don’t want to turn into a SS fangirl but her hen do looks really good fun. I’d like to be doing the snorkelling off the boat. I don’t think there’s a single thing that Hinch has ever done, or bought for her house, that I’ve wanted to do or buy.
I’m no Trolloman fangirl either but I do like how she just shows herself faults and all its really refreshing...Hinch should take note.
Edited to clarify that I don’t mean “faults” because none of us are perfect unless you are filtered to the max! 😂

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.