Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s certainly an Izzard look about her on that one.
It's a shame she's used so many fillers etc as the 1st picture is a natural pretty face but then becomes exaggerated and unfortunately manly

I’ve been with my bloke for 22 years, we’re not married though we are engaged. He always expected me to organise it and I have people nd couldn’t think of anything worse than standing in front of a bunch of people in a posh dress saying vows then feeding them and getting drunk with them. Throw in a hen doo and there’s a whole load of hell no. The only advantage is calling them husband instead of getting to 45 and feeling weird saying fiancé or boyfriend, partner sounds too formal and OH is weird.

When you put it like that it makes more sense,
It's the only reason I'm looking to marry. I'm the stay at home mum and my partner the earner with a very good pension. If he dies the pension goes to the government no me and his son. The government are looking to change the law but not as yet

Reactions: 15
[
No thanks I'd probably have a coughing fit from all of the chemicals 🤢 funny how we never actually see her clean anymore, it's always a pic of a product and that's it!! Sorry @Mum of two for pretty much plagiarising your post 🤣
oooh good idea! I’m going to take photos of my cleaning products (I don’t have loads either because THERES NO NEED!) and post them to Instagram and pretend I’ve been sooooo busy after work tend cleaning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That play tray is soooo dull.

I don’t want to turn into a SS fangirl but her hen do looks really good fun. I’d like to be doing the snorkelling off the boat. I don’t think there’s a single thing that Hinch has ever done, or bought for her house, that I’ve wanted to do or buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
These play trays she does I can’t help but think would have been beneficial for Ronnie when he was maybe 1-1.5 years old? If I did that for my 3 year old it would keep his attention for maybe 5-10 mins max and that’s it.
That’s probably as long as he’s allowed to look at it anyway

Reactions: 1
Firstly, why does she have to crowbar the fact that it’s her cousin’s hen do this weekend into a story about Ron’s play tray? The two things are not related.
Secondly, it’s “my sister and I” not “me and my sister”. Best selling author my arse!
Oh, and while we’re at it, “cousins hen weekend” needs an apostrophe as it’s possessive. It’s then hen weekend belonging to your cousin. Hope that helps. ATV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That play tray is soooo dull.

I don’t want to turn into a SS fangirl but her hen do looks really good fun. I’d like to be doing the snorkelling off the boat. I don’t think there’s a single thing that Hinch has ever done, or bought for her house, that I’ve wanted to do or buy.
Agree,the more I see of Stacey's hen do the more it confirms that no way on this earth was she ever going on that trip
1,they all look relaxed and happy in their bikinis
2 they all look like they're having fun and joining in with the activities etc

Sophie would never wear a bikini there (even though she wears one in hot tubs for the gram) as she could never find enough sea life and sand castles to cover her stomach 5000 times for pictures. Also she just doesn't seem like a laugh at all, she'd be that miserable one that was like naaaah I'm not doing that, to everything suggested. they all seem like they're genuinely having a blast and I bet they're so relieved hinch isn't there

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She's definitely got a cleaner she goes by the name fiddles. Princess soph won't get her hands dirty

Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has been mentioned but she’s actually doing a paid ad for that crappy driveway. There mustn’t have been lots of uptake by the sheep from her stories! 🤣
Their follower numbers have only gone up just over 1k, Bye bye Hinch effect😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She really has no sense at all putting real coins in a play tray for a 3 yr old who has a younger sibling that puts anything in their mouth oh actually hang on the dummy is glued up Lennie’s mouth, chocolate coins would of been better!

Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has been mentioned but she’s actually doing a paid ad for that crappy driveway. There mustn’t have been lots of uptake by the sheep from her stories! 🤣
Not just any drive but a vulva drive bet the company are fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.