Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a drive that fits about 4 small cars if you’re really smart parking them and that was quoted at £17k for resin. The money this woman is saving by being the sneakiest she can with putting the “ad” in the hardest to find place so it looks like it’s just text on the sample box is really p***ing me off! 10’s of thousands of pounds she doesn’t have to pay even though she’s rolling in it and the only reason she’s getting it free is because she’s happy and evil enough to actually be willing to try and influence her poor followers who are absolutely skint to fork out 10’s of thousands of pounds of their money!! She’s literally putting her followers in scary amounts of debt if they do what she needs them to do to keep raking it in. How can she sleep at night?! Surely this is unethical?!!
I thought she has to put the who #gifted tit to it I could well be wrong but she is just a money grabbing leach

Reactions: 10
I've been popping in and out of here, so maybe it's already been covered.

Do we know where SS is on her hen? I've had a quick look through her thread but I couldn't see anything.

Anyway, my point is flights to/from London airports are a lot more regular than they are to the likes of Scotland airports, so how could Sofa not go to the hen for the first few days then fly home for her cousin's tend hen?
Mykonos in Greece

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought she has to put the who #gifted tit to it I could well be wrong but she is just a money grabbing leach
If it is gifted she is meant to do this. Yes, you are correct so I must keep an eye on this because we can all report her sneaky arse. An ad is far different to a gift. You can get paid a sum to advertise for a company but if they do her drive for free then that is gifted.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Jimbobsweatynob is practicing for this on Sunday 🤭🤭🤭

Might have to go and watch the stragglers at the back for him.....get a 📸 in the wild 🤣

DA7D01C8-B4A7-4EBA-8E03-AD512C3477CD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion

Sopha is such a bore and Jimbob’s got saddle sore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She's going to vanish for the whole weekend isn't she to try and hide the fact there is no hen?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Because she couldn't take her mummy as she is attached to her teat or she wasn't invited. Even if her cousin and a big if Is having a hen. She could of still gone for a few days and come back. I'm sure if this hen is this weekend it's been done intentional. No way would Sophie not choose her best tend friend especially if she didn't even go to nephew's first birthday party. I would say with hinch having boys that would be more important and something child friendly for the boys but no she wouldn't lower herself to go to that .
That's a bit harsh and judgemental of Fiddle, I will have you know can be very difficult to establish breastfeeding , especially when your baby is only 384 months old.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No, she didn't just use her son's nursery dress up day for an Amazon swipe up! How greedy can you get?? Anybody who supports her or buys in to her stuff surely must see she's only about the money now?? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I wonder if Jimbobsweatynob is practicing for this on Sunday 🤭🤭🤭

Might have to go and watch the stragglers at the back for him.....get a 📸 in the wild 🤣

View attachment 1401149
But hinch is at a hen do this weekend so who will watch the children? 😂😂😂

She’s ramping up the Henry content. Calling a bingo for a “friend” for Henry the second they “move in”.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why do I hate those eyelashes on the dog so much 🤣 why are they so bloody long, is that to do with his breed?! I'd want to cut them all the time 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
The amount of spiders you get in a log store outside is insane! I’m not afraid of them so it doesn’t bother me, we get loads of huge ones in the house, they like it in the log basket, I teach my boys they’re not scary and that we have to be gentle with them, my 3.5 year old picks them up and lets them run up his arms 😂 she will be slapping the tit out herself when R+L bring her one on their hand😂 or they will also be ridiculously petrified of them from her projecting her fears on them!
And yes we all have fears mine is wasps, but I stay as calm as I can if there’s one in the house or hanging around us outside. I don’t want the boys to be scared of them like I am.
I know when my littles have found a spider because I can usually hear them cooing and saying "AWW CUTE!" 🤣🤣

I am not a fan of spiders but I love that the kids love them 😊

Reactions: 9
To be fair I wouldn't leave my children for that long just for 2 hen dos. 🤷‍♀️ If she did do that, we would say she's a prat for leaving Splinter and Fiddles in charge of the boys...nothing new there. 😂

I think the whole hen do thing and being expected to travel/fly somewhere just to celebrate someone's marriage is pretty ridiculous. We aren't rich though and if we are going to travel, it will be to see family who live around the UK and Europe.
She leaves them often no problems though .rather spends her days sat in alpaca tit then bond with her boys and they are always with fiddle or inch so I doubt they would notice their mum missing for a few days either

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.