Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Inch has taken up cycling has he?!!! 🤭🤭
Working out in the garage (when soph allows it) not enough now eh🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
Think it's gotta be a loada bollocks ...as if she'd let him out the house to go cycling around Maldon...he's on 24/7 childcare duty

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Inch has taken up cycling has he?!!! 🤭🤭
Working out in the garage (when soph allows it) not enough now eh🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
Think it's gotta be a loada bollocks ...as if she'd let him out the house to go cycling around Maldon...he's on 24/7 childcare duty
Any locals spot a twit on a bike🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In SS stories where she's frantically tapping away at her phone, I was like bet she's being bombarded with messages from hinch ... hinch having a melt down to get the attention back on here

I mean SS probably checking in on the kids but that wasn't my first thought

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Given she’s photoshopped his legs so they’re thinner (unfortunately for her, might have looked more convincing had they not looked like straight lines), surely becoming the next Wiggo is going to make Jamie’s legs even thicker. I can just imagine him in full all the gear, no idea Lycra (with his little package proudly on show) cycling round Maldonia shouting pervy comments.

Being honest, I like a thin, elegant leg on a man. My husband’s are like tree trunks after playing rugby. Well, more like pollarded trees as they stop about a foot sooner than he’d like. Makes buying jeans quite tricky, not that OiOiBlessedFatherJimbobWheresMyKnob has that issue given his love of elasticated leisurewear.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wouldn’t have had him down as a MAMIL, is this his attempt at being middle class to match the new gaff? Because that picture wasn’t impressive, he just wanted to say “I go cycling” to impress us ladies 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"I bought it...." 🤢

You know the Vulva driveway was a freebie because she always has to brag when she actually paid for something herself. Normal people I know don't brag about something they bought on social media, nor would they feel the need to say they bought it.

View attachment 1400147
Can't wait until this orangery is full of spiders and she's slapping herself in the face every 5 minutes ...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The amount of spiders you get in a log store outside is insane! I’m not afraid of them so it doesn’t bother me, we get loads of huge ones in the house, they like it in the log basket, I teach my boys they’re not scary and that we have to be gentle with them, my 3.5 year old picks them up and lets them run up his arms 😂 she will be slapping the tit out herself when R+L bring her one on their hand😂 or they will also be ridiculously petrified of them from her projecting her fears on them!
And yes we all have fears mine is wasps, but I stay as calm as I can if there’s one in the house or hanging around us outside. I don’t want the boys to be scared of them like I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she ever does run out of stuff to buy, she’ll change her husband. I don’t mean that to sound harsh at all. But she comes across as ‘I want it, I’ll have it’ That absolutely does cross over to relationships. Just look at the posts about the orangery guys. No one does that? Married or single. She’s bored. She’s desperate. Aaaand she’s only been married to Jamie for just under 4 years 🤔
Only difference is no sane guy would put up with mad ma lurking and how high maintence she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In SS stories where she's frantically tapping away at her phone, I was like bet she's being bombarded with messages from hinch ... hinch having a melt down to get the attention back on here

I mean SS probably checking in on the kids but that wasn't my first thought
I was half expecting to see a story up of Hinch sitting in with them on FaceTime, after all they are bffs and talk every day right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Jamie’s finally got a pic of him and the boys but could there be any more shadow you’d barely be able to tell it’s him as much as he’s a twit it’s a bloody shame the guy has like no pics of him and the kids considering it’s him and mad Ma doing most of it. Xx

Reactions: 16
The amount of spiders you get in a log store outside is insane! I’m not afraid of them so it doesn’t bother me, we get loads of huge ones in the house, they like it in the log basket, I teach my boys they’re not scary and that we have to be gentle with them, my 3.5 year old picks them up and lets them run up his arms 😂 she will be slapping the tit out herself when R+L bring her one on their hand😂 or they will also be ridiculously petrified of them from her projecting her fears on them!
And yes we all have fears mine is wasps, but I stay as calm as I can if there’s one in the house or hanging around us outside. I don’t want the boys to be scared of them like I am.
Exactly, they are like spider magnets. So she will be in for a shock. Then again it will be great for content :ROFLMAO: . She will have no face left LOL. My fear is sharks, I can't even look at them on tv. Suppose I am lucky that they won't crawl out of my logs or fly into my house anytime soon though :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly, they are like spider magnets. So she will be in for a shock. Then again it will be great for content :ROFLMAO: . She will have no face left LOL. My fear is sharks, I can't even look at them on tv. Suppose I am lucky that they won't crawl out of my logs or fly into my house anytime soon though :LOL:
Exact same fear as me! I won't go swimming as I'm too scared 😂

I'm hoping we see some slapping videos off her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.