Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only time I remember I log burner was when she was designing the doll house, so I think we can all agree it was 100% going to be the new house reveal and she never used it (and we never see it either!)
Tattle ruined her house reveal . She probably smashed the dolls house in rage

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I've been popping in and out of here, so maybe it's already been covered.

Do we know where SS is on her hen? I've had a quick look through her thread but I couldn't see anything.

Anyway, my point is flights to/from London airports are a lot more regular than they are to the likes of Scotland airports, so how could Sofa not go to the hen for the first few days then fly home for her cousin's tend hen?

Reactions: 17
I've been popping in and out of here, so maybe it's already been covered.

Do we know where SS is on her hen? I've had a quick look through her thread but I couldn't see anything.

Anyway, my point is flights to/from London airports are a lot more regular than they are to the likes of Scotland airports, so how could Sofa not go to the hen for the first few days then fly home for her cousin's tend hen?
Because she couldn't take her mummy as she is attached to her teat or she wasn't invited. Even if her cousin and a big if Is having a hen. She could of still gone for a few days and come back. I'm sure if this hen is this weekend it's been done intentional. No way would Sophie not choose her best tend friend especially if she didn't even go to nephew's first birthday party. I would say with hinch having boys that would be more important and something child friendly for the boys but no she wouldn't lower herself to go to that .

Reactions: 20
We have a drive that fits about 4 small cars if you’re really smart parking them and that was quoted at £17k for resin. The money this woman is saving by being the sneakiest she can with putting the “ad” in the hardest to find place so it looks like it’s just text on the sample box is really p***ing me off! 10’s of thousands of pounds she doesn’t have to pay even though she’s rolling in it and the only reason she’s getting it free is because she’s happy and evil enough to actually be willing to try and influence her poor followers who are absolutely skint to fork out 10’s of thousands of pounds of their money!! She’s literally putting her followers in scary amounts of debt if they do what she needs them to do to keep raking it in. How can she sleep at night?! Surely this is unethical?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Only our soph would put a feckin log burner in a glass walled orangery. Does she not know what an orangery is for?

ETA have googled this and it seems to be a thing. But she’s still a tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hinch cycling why was my first thought Peleton and Google maps?
So did she say before he can't have a gym because ugly equipment. How many rooms do they have. They could even build an outdoor house for his gym. Selfish cow ain't she. Its all me me me

Reactions: 21
Well he won’t dare complain, soph needs to be treated like a fragile little princess at all times or he’ll be out on his arse

Reactions: 19
Has she stopped flogging ebay now because she lives on a tend farm in a tend manor and amazon is more upmarket or something 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
how could Sofa not go to the hen for the first few days then fly home for her cousin's tend hen?
To be fair I wouldn't leave my children for that long just for 2 hen dos. 🤷‍♀️ If she did do that, we would say she's a prat for leaving Splinter and Fiddles in charge of the boys...nothing new there. 😂

I think the whole hen do thing and being expected to travel/fly somewhere just to celebrate someone's marriage is pretty ridiculous. We aren't rich though and if we are going to travel, it will be to see family who live around the UK and Europe.

Reactions: 11
Well he won’t dare complain, soph needs to be treated like a fragile little princess at all times or he’ll be out on his arse
To be fair if I was him I'd tell her to duck off and run for the hills, he'd get a decent pay off, after all she did take half of his name for her brand and imagine the stories he could tell

Reactions: 18
Busy weekend ahead so I'm getting in nice and early off the starting block hens!

*thread suggestion*

Mrs Hinch #558 Wind your neck in and #bekond

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
'The last time they come for the cuddle on the couch'

She needs to get a bleeping grip, my kid is a 6ft6 rugby player in his mid 20s, and he STILL loves a 'mama cwtch'
Know why? Cause my kid actually likes me.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I wouldn’t have had him down as a MAMIL, is this his attempt at being middle class to match the new gaff? Because that picture wasn’t impressive, he just wanted to say “I go cycling” to impress us ladies 🤢
Jimbobnoknod (as he cycles his tricycle, with baskketttttttt attached to the front, brand placement style, around the estate) 'oi oiiiii ladies, when I'm not washing my bum bum innit, I'm tricycshhhhing around to stay in shappppeeee innit. #atv

Tattle ruined her house reveal . She probably smashed the dolls house in rage
Legend has it, bits of it are still in the dog bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.