Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a drive that fits about 4 small cars if you’re really smart parking them and that was quoted at £17k for resin. The money this woman is saving by being the sneakiest she can with putting the “ad” in the hardest to find place so it looks like it’s just text on the sample box is really p***ing me off! 10’s of thousands of pounds she doesn’t have to pay even though she’s rolling in it and the only reason she’s getting it free is because she’s happy and evil enough to actually be willing to try and influence her poor followers who are absolutely skint to fork out 10’s of thousands of pounds of their money!! She’s literally putting her followers in scary amounts of debt if they do what she needs them to do to keep raking it in. How can she sleep at night?! Surely this is unethical?!!
She doesn’t care about ethics, morals, values..she’s in it purely for the money. Just adds sickly quotes on an almost daily basis and uses Ron’s ‘journey’ as a way to deflect any negativity, the ads, the brags and the constant stream of lies.

Reactions: 24
No, she didn't just use her son's nursery dress up day for an Amazon swipe up! How greedy can you get?? Anybody who supports her or buys in to her stuff surely must see she's only about the money now?? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Won’t she also make money in commission even if you decide not to buy that pirates outfit, but click on the link and purchase any additional items from Amazon? Sneaky way to make more money by trying to be helpful.

Reactions: 18
What a life? Being stuck indoors 24/7, never being walked, being obese? Yeah, what a life… 🤦🏻‍♀️
No toys? My dogs have two toy baskets and I swear they are worse than toddlers sometimes. Toys in every room and all round the garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Won’t she also make money in commission even if you decide not to buy that pirates outfit, but click on the link and purchase any additional items from Amazon? Sneaky way to make more money by trying to be helpful.
Yep, it's part of being an Amazon affiliate Instagrammer. So Amazon stores cookies if you use a swipe up link which stay on your phone. And she (or whoever's profile you swipe up from) will earn money from anything else you buy even if it's not the product they linked. Not sure how it works if you use the app since I've never used a swipe up link and I don't know how it would work if you swipe up on one account and then swipe up on another. Do they cancel eachother out? But it is a very sneaky way for Instagram Influencers to generate money. It should really ne marked as part of an affiliate programme because otherwise it just looks like they're your pals and helping you out, when really it's just (as always) about money. Buzzfeed always use this disclaimer at the top of their Amazon shopping articles which I feel like Influencers really should be doing too

"We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication."

But I guess it's different rules for Influencers...

Reactions: 18
No toys? My dogs have two toy baskets and I swear they are worse than toddlers sometimes. Toys in every room and all round the garden.
Same here, mine will just go and randomly grab a toy and lie down on the rug with it

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1401231

Her hand already has that leather look 😬
She has got to be older then 32. I'm almost 36 and mine are not like that

Same my shih tzu has toys everywhere and when I come home she goes through my bags and expects a new one. We've spoilt her. She's worse then a toddler

Reactions: 15
Same here, mine will just go and randomly grab a toy and lie down on the rug with it
Isn’t it lovely though to see them rummaging until they find exactly what they want.
Poor Henry. It’s no life for a dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does she think we want or need to see what tit she is leaving behind for Ron to do when he gets home from creche?????? Just do it and go. No need to share to try and prove what a good mother you are. And if you are going to go on about how much you will miss them and boo hoo hoo I have to leave them for a night or two. We don't care either. Go sing your pity song elsewhere. God between her and SS. No one wants to listen to you going on about your kids all the time. Two drips

Reactions: 25
And if you are going to go on about how much you will miss them and boo hoo hoo I have to leave them for a night or two.
Yet goes away walking sheep and saying wooo oooh ooo to Jimbob when Lonald was barely a few months old, and the theatre in chavvy tracksuits, going to SS late at night and IKEA and that’s just what we know about… doesn’t seem to give a tit then 😂

Reactions: 14
Has she actually put pound coins in a small child’s play tray? Huge choking hazard 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why can she not see the dangers? It’s basic parenting ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Not another play tray 🙄 i swear when i was a kid we didn't have complicated stuff like that, just regular toys and the outdoors. I sound like such and old woman! But i don't get why kids play needs to be confined to a tray, why can't he just have his toys out in their massive bloody playroom

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Was there actually any need to say she was going with her sister? It’s her cousins hen so obviously a few of them will likely go, surely not just her and her sister. Emphasising that her sister is going with her sounds like her trying to be like you-know-who yet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Shes a dick. Let's see if she actually shares any photos of this hen or just disappear for the weekend. I can't see her being silent when she sees Stacey posting as she always needs to compete but we shall see

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.