Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
That is bloody brilliant @Wize Owl 😂🤣 Jimbob suits that presenting role nicely and you mastered Zippy & George! It's made me cackle! Another classic 👏🏼💕
I’m fannnnk youuuuu Schweeeet’arrrrrt 💕 I’m sure there’s been an episode about how you shouldn’t tell lies…..that would be an educational one to record for Sopha’s viewing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
If she's there tonight it was booked and planned two nights ago as her get out of Stacey hen excuse. No way would she choose that over Stacey's hen . She is such an arse kisser. She wasn't inviting 🤣

She'll ask them not to if there
Then it'll look dodgy if the hotel don't post 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Dexy

VIP Member
When was the last time the best fwends met up? I get twitchy if it’s been too long seeing my bestie, I just love her to the moon and back. It’s not like they have jobs or children stopping them from doing anything.

Reactions: 8

kayl1986

VIP Member
Hinch have told cousin to purposely book hen this weekend as her get our. But until I see pr99f soph is there I don't believe she is 🤣 becca is not going to drop her in it if she is having Sophie's house . I wonder if soph be charging rent

Dawnienodaethat

So label lady has just said I'll do a hen round up on Friday with all the small companies she used.
This to me sounds like they'll be home Friday?!
Hinch tend hen do it this weekend...... I AM looking for discrepancies coz it's hinch but will looking over the weekend for all the pictures and to see when SS comes home. I have a million better things I should be doing but I'm invested.
I just took Jemma to mean she would do it whilst they were there

kayl1986

VIP Member
Wow that person who snapped “wind your neck in. Be kind” to the lady asking innocently where Sopha was has properly kicked off in the comments under Stacey’s post! These Huns are bloody lunatics!! 😳
Omg will take a look after the school run 🤣

• Haha
So I haven’t seen hunch’s page or been here in about 5 months. But is she hiding a pregnancy?? All her holiday pics have Jamie standing in front of her, or a child, her pulling out her dress etc. Looking back on her grid, no body posts in forever. Underconfident or hiding a bump? Why would she be hiding behind Jamie like that?
Sorry if this is already well established, I’m not reading back 30,000 posts lol

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Soph definitely has more faces than Big Ben but it's a little known fact that the clock tower in the teeny weeny village of Mold-on only has three.
It may only be a myth but the story has been verified by a sweet old lady of 95,drinks in the Blue Boar and goes by the name of Mad Mary,that the tower faces in 3 directions but wouldn't give hinch or her farm the time of day.
The one in Liverpool called the dockers clock (sadly no longer works) just like jimbob has 6 faces 🤔 Soph the dockers clock