Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chicken89

Chatty Member
She’ll probably chuck some zoflora in it 🙄
Was literally just going to say this, glad I read ahead now, didn't want to be accused of plagiarism 🤭 but we all know she'd do some stupid shit like that and all the Huns would follow suit than end up in a&e with burns on their skin wondering why it happened to little old them 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Youokayhun23

Chatty Member
I can’t remember who posted it, it was this afternoon sometime. There was a screenshot of a comment asking where Hinch was and tagging her, someone else commented they were surprised she’d wasn’t there since they are besties and then apparently it was then gone.
Ah okay thank you 💓

Blackjack2

VIP Member
Funny how she’s chosen to turn down fake besties hen do - the one she declares she loves to all the bloody time so publicly, whose son is best friends with Ron, the one whose house she can just rock up at late in the night for tea and chats. She’s chose instead to go to her cousin Beccas hen-do yet never mentions her. I find it all a bit weird.

Also, she’s more than happy to take a photo of her cousin Becci at the hen-do, but not one of herself with her sister. This woman has serious privacy issues. Has she apologised to Eileen lamb yet 😂
Yh because she’s not there!
She hasn’t gone to either because she might get papped.
Hope that help💤

bearhugs20

Is she on the hen weekend? As that sounded like her? She’s amazing being in two places at once then lol

MrsMcGreige

Chatty Member
[
No thanks I'd probably have a coughing fit from all of the chemicals 🤢 funny how we never actually see her clean anymore, it's always a pic of a product and that's it!! Sorry @Mum of two for pretty much plagiarising your post 🤣
oooh good idea! I’m going to take photos of my cleaning products (I don’t have loads either because THERES NO NEED!) and post them to Instagram and pretend I’ve been sooooo busy after work tend cleaning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Grandmafromafar

I've been popping in and out of here, so maybe it's already been covered.

Do we know where SS is on her hen? I've had a quick look through her thread but I couldn't see anything.

Anyway, my point is flights to/from London airports are a lot more regular than they are to the likes of Scotland airports, so how could Sofa not go to the hen for the first few days then fly home for her cousin's tend hen?
Mykonos

Reactions: 4

kayl1986

VIP Member
It's definitely happening today.
Just seen i hadnt long got in from the school so didn't see the news🤣 although on Jeremy vine they've said he wants to he care taker prime minster so a temp prime minister until autumn and someone new is appointed so I hope that's not true

Reactions: 3