Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Unless she posts a pic of her, mamfa and cousin together on hen do it's definitely another loada shite she's there and just a convenient excuse not to be on her besties hen 💯 sheep would believe her if the excuse was she's piloting a rocket to Mars this weekend so she can't make it 🤣🤣🤣
There is a photo of her and the sister together on the hotels insta page. Looks like they all had to wear black. She’s next to her sister at the back.

Where are you all seeing these pics 😂?
I can’t see her tagged in any of them.
On the clockwork hotels insta page.

Reactions: 7

Chicken89

Chatty Member
Why do I hate those eyelashes on the dog so much 🤣 why are they so bloody long, is that to do with his breed?! I'd want to cut them all the time 😂😂😂

Wize Owl

VIP Member
@Wize Owl Jussht watched this with Mr M, he said "That's brilliant, I laarve it, that's very clever!"
One of my fav childhood tunes darrrlin', faaank you for making this old chrone smile and laugh xx 💕
Have a splendid weekend glorious hens xx 🐔
I’m thannnnk youuuu, Schweeet’arrrrt and thannnnk youuuu to Mr M too. I’m glad you both enjoyed it 💕xxx

• Heart

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
Exactly, they are like spider magnets. So she will be in for a shock. Then again it will be great for content :ROFLMAO: . She will have no face left LOL. My fear is sharks, I can't even look at them on tv. Suppose I am lucky that they won't crawl out of my logs or fly into my house anytime soon though :LOL:
Exact same fear as me! I won't go swimming as I'm too scared 😂

I'm hoping we see some slapping videos off her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6