Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
When they finally move into the crem and everything is fitted/painted/installed job done, after a few weeks I reckon she will be bored. Seems that something is missing in her life and she only gains satisfaction by spending, a quick fix that scratches her itch.
So what will she be throwing money at next, a pool maybe?
Horses probably 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MrsHinchBarmyArmy

I've been popping in and out of here, so maybe it's already been covered.

Do we know where SS is on her hen? I've had a quick look through her thread but I couldn't see anything.

Anyway, my point is flights to/from London airports are a lot more regular than they are to the likes of Scotland airports, so how could Sofa not go to the hen for the first few days then fly home for her cousin's tend hen?
Mykonos in Greece

• Heart
Just seen i hadnt long got in from the school so didn't see the news🤣 although on Jeremy vine they've said he wants to he care taker prime minster so a temp prime minister until autumn and someone new is appointed so I hope that's not true
Indeed, however, they are just saying given how bad things are, that may not be possible and the Deputy will have to take over until a new one is elected
To keep on topic ... Hinch take note, even your sheep/allies will eventully see sense! 😁

• Haha

nursemum12

Chatty Member
Hi guyshhhh, I did a little diggin- the resin post from today must have been recorded at least 3 or 4 months ago. Check the nails from older stories 🤓
Thank you knew one of you nusty hens would know when these nails are from 🤣was bugging me I couldn’t remember poor show Sopha poor show with your messed up pre records xx

Reactions: 10

Jessie98

VIP Member
I thought she has to put the who #gifted shit to it I could well be wrong but she is just a money grabbing leach
If it is gifted she is meant to do this. Yes, you are correct so I must keep an eye on this because we can all report her sneaky arse. An ad is far different to a gift. You can get paid a sum to advertise for a company but if they do her drive for free then that is gifted.

nini01

We have a drive that fits about 4 small cars if you’re really smart parking them and that was quoted at £17k for resin. The money this woman is saving by being the sneakiest she can with putting the “ad” in the hardest to find place so it looks like it’s just text on the sample box is really p***ing me off! 10’s of thousands of pounds she doesn’t have to pay even though she’s rolling in it and the only reason she’s getting it free is because she’s happy and evil enough to actually be willing to try and influence her poor followers who are absolutely skint to fork out 10’s of thousands of pounds of their money!! She’s literally putting her followers in scary amounts of debt if they do what she needs them to do to keep raking it in. How can she sleep at night?! Surely this is unethical?!!
I thought she has to put the who #gifted shit to it I could well be wrong but she is just a money grabbing leach