Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Almost a "thanks for the validation" kind of thing. Because she didn't actually design it, just signed off on someone else's hard work and whacked her name on it. So every time someone tags her in her own products, she gets the validation that she still holds some relevance. She absolutely craves recognition. Thanking people encourages more of the sheep to tag her (freebie advertising and more sales means another contract perhaps) in the vain hope that she'll one day thank them too. Thus the circle of narcissistic validation is complete.
Soz, just posted a similar reply, I'm a tend best selling awfur, I didn't plagiarise your reply, I promise ask my mummmazzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here’s RoyOiOi 🎵Close To You🎵 A gentle little song for anyone who might be nursing a hangover from too many Appletisers last night 🤭 (Volume needed)
View attachment 1403431
@Wize Owl Jussht watched this with Mr M, he said "That's brilliant, I laarve it, that's very clever!"
One of my fav childhood tunes darrrlin', faaank you for making this old chrone smile and laugh xx 💕
Have a splendid weekend glorious hens xx 🐔

• Heart

Grandmafromafar

Why did Sophie feel the need to mention about her not being at the hen do.
This isn't about you Sophie you cunt.
I know this isn’t a Stacey rave thread but she looks like she’s having an awesome time and gives zero fucks about being dressed as a pickle and having an orange cocktail named after her husband to be. You wouldn’t see Hinch doing any of that. What would a Jamie cocktail be called? Teeny Peeny Sunrise?
I don't think she was invited I can't see label lady wanted her there

kayl1986

VIP Member
I'm convinced she puts him in these situations purely for the trolls. 😡

You got the quote wrong hun. Fixed that for you. X

View attachment 1398843

View attachment 1398844
What life choices not going to tend friends hen because you can’t take your mummy

The other cousin is due a boy in September, maybe that’s why it’s so early but in saying that Zoph didn’t go to the first boy’s birthday (12 June) family party. You would have thought that that would have been a must ( unless it clashed with the aunts funeral🤷‍♀️- can’t remember when that was)
You think she would with boys similar ages. Shows it’s all lies

Reactions: 9

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
The amount of spiders you get in a log store outside is insane! I’m not afraid of them so it doesn’t bother me, we get loads of huge ones in the house, they like it in the log basket, I teach my boys they’re not scary and that we have to be gentle with them, my 3.5 year old picks them up and lets them run up his arms 😂 she will be slapping the shit out herself when R+L bring her one on their hand😂 or they will also be ridiculously petrified of them from her projecting her fears on them!
And yes we all have fears mine is wasps, but I stay as calm as I can if there’s one in the house or hanging around us outside. I don’t want the boys to be scared of them like I am.
I know when my littles have found a spider because I can usually hear them cooing and saying "AWW CUTE!" 🤣🤣

I am not a fan of spiders but I love that the kids love them 😊

kayl1986

VIP Member
Indeed, however, they are just saying given just how bad things are, that may not be possible and the Deputy will have to take over until a new one is elected
To keep on topic ... Hinch take note, even your sheep/allies will eventully see sense! 😁
Yeah its no way he can be a stand in .byeboris👌🤣 people are starting to wake up to hinch slowly and surely. You can see by how many views and likes she gets compared to Stacey. Raging in jealousy ain't she.

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I don't know!It's all a bit too convenient for Sophie as it's only a hop,skip and a jump away.Or in her case a hop and a skip.
I'd be interested in how soon you could book in there.
I've never heard of the venue tbf.Let's hope she has a less stressful stay than on her fated jaunt to the fair.
If it is Burnham it's an odd choice and probably hastily thrown together as a last minute treat for her cousin 🤷‍♀️
According to their website its very popular so possibly not last minute. Very basic rooms, certainly not Hinchs standard