Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I'm going on my brother gf hen next weekend and they get married in September x
Fantastic but in relation to Hinch before we knew the cousin has been planning this wedding for 3 years, blah blah, someone said she only got engaged in May this year, but now we know that's not the case🙂

Next question when they’ve ‘moved in’ so any of you guyssssch got a ghoscccchttt?! 😆
And does anyone recommend an exorcism 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

kayl1986

VIP Member
Can't
Another face to add to the hall of Sophie's changing faces - hiding in the corner as standard
Def another face.Can't barely see her hiding and if only engaged may its short notice hen when she knew already about tend bestie. So either wasn't invited or did this so she didn't have to go. Looks absolutely shit I'd rather be in Greece

boundandgagged

VIP Member
Sorry to be a “quoting myself twat” but the hun who kicked off has had all of her comments removed but everyone else is still there! Hilarious!
Sopha must be so proud of herself for creating such monsters 🤭
I saw that, maybe the cupcake person removed them herself, my comment is still on there 🤣🤣

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Let’s hope that Hinch didn’t add any minkys, flash spray bottles or a signed book in those girls goody bags - imagine going home from a hen do and discovering those inside! 😂
If she did they’d be half used and everyone would have to file past her looking tend happy, although they would be the only people to ever get a freebie off Hinch 🙄

• Haha

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
Imagine thinking I’ll nip to Teschhond clone the sh*t out myself like Hinch. Because they just larrrvvvees it 🤮. Grey, dull, grim.

Reactions: 7

anniemouse

VIP Member
No way Hinch planned the hen do or goodie bags, she’d have been bragging that she ⭐⭐⭐BOUGHT⭐⭐⭐ everything and wouldn’t miss the opportunity to make it all about how great she is.
and it would all be stuff from that online pound shop she buys gets gifted stuff from

Chicken89

Chatty Member
A pure fucking beggy Mitchell moment for the hot tub 🤦🏼‍♀️ I agree, I bet it’s already installed and as we type Inch is in it with fiddle making friends with her panty hamster whilst big Al sobs in the workshop trying stop the kids from eating coins in a play tray
Panty hamster 🤣

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday! Here’s Jimbobteenypeeny telling us all about his new job 🤭 Credit to Schweeet’arrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ for inspiring the idea 📢 (volume needed and there are swears)

You’re going to have to ignore Jimbob’s mouth opening for all of the voices 😂
View attachment 1398492
Absolutely snorting (not like Slopast her son's 1st birfdee), JimTeenyKnob doing all the voices is brilliant. #tendfriends

• Haha
  • Heart