Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

E.T

View attachment 1400461

1. Al Paccas 😂

2. Nobody screenshoots anything. People do screenshot her stories but we trolls actually cover her children's faces.

3. If you think it's awful that a child's image can be shared, then you agree the issue is actually Mrs Hinch using her children for content and sharing pictures of them in the first place.

She's the one sharing the pictures and not protecting their privacy.

If she doesn't share these pictures, nobody can screenshoot them.

If your next door neighbour was acting the way Hinch does, most people would be concerned. We’re not seeing her every move but we are seeing what she shows us. That’s very worrying

Reactions: 11

Turtledove58

VIP Member
Stacey’s already had a UK hen with her real friends. No doubt this “UK hen” will just be Hunch organising some meal/spa trip, where she can go ott and make it look like an extra hen do just for little old her. She’s a boring prick and no one likes her 🤣 That’s the reality. Go back to hanging around with Big Freeds you fool. Pathetic woman can’t even go abroad with her own little family without taking mummy and daddy ffs 🤢 it makes me cringe.

Is she even invited to the wedding? I can see her stuck at the back as a cling on no one wants there or will this cousin be marrying the same day and Soph will have to organise another little “UK wedding” for tend best bubs 😅
My bet is, she’s not been invited to the wedding either and it’ll be the big house move!

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
So label lady has just said I'll do a hen round up on Friday with all the small companies she used.
This to me sounds like they'll be home Friday?!
Hinch tend hen do it this weekend...... I AM looking for discrepancies coz it's hinch but will looking over the weekend for all the pictures and to see when SS comes home. I have a million better things I should be doing but I'm invested.
I'm sure SS said it was for 4 days🤔

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
All the huns will be out shopping now in bnm for log burners , ya know them outside ones because they can't afford one like hers . Gonna be a lot of dick heads choking this week and going out looking for pissy sticks to burn

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
If you Lock at Hinches following list, she is following someone who is getting married in September.

kayl1986

VIP Member
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday! Here’s Jimbobteenypeeny telling us all about his new job 🤭 Credit to Schweeet’arrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ for inspiring the idea 📢 (volume needed and there are swears)

You’re going to have to ignore Jimbob’s mouth opening for all of the voices 😂

View attachment 1398492
Fuck sake didn't read the warning and played it walking back from the school. Old man turned around and give me a look at me laughing 🤣 love it

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
I don't know!It's all a bit too convenient for Sophie as it's only a hop,skip and a jump away.Or in her case a hop and a skip.
I'd be interested in how soon you could book in there.
I've never heard of the venue tbf.Let's hope she has a less stressful stay than on her fated jaunt to the fair.
If it is Burnham it's an odd choice and probably hastily thrown together as a last minute treat for her cousin 🤷‍♀️
If she's there tonight it was booked and planned two nights ago as her get out of Stacey hen excuse. No way would she choose that over Stacey's hen . She is such an arse kisser. She wasn't inviting 🤣

Agreed , the venue always takes a photo for their social media so we'll soon see🤣🤣🤣

Escape hotel in Essex or yacht in Mykonos 🤭🤭🤭

If Hinch is sooooo close to Becca then why didn't she pay to take hew away somewhere better than Essex🤭🤭🤭🤭🤔
She'll ask them not to if there

MrsHinchBarmyArmy

Stacey’s already had a UK hen with her real friends. No doubt this “UK hen” will just be Hunch organising some meal/spa trip, where she can go ott and make it look like an extra hen do just for little old her. She’s a boring prick and no one likes her 🤣 That’s the reality. Go back to hanging around with Big Freeds you fool. Pathetic woman can’t even go abroad with her own little family without taking mummy and daddy ffs 🤢 it makes me cringe.

Is she even invited to the wedding? I can see her stuck at the back as a cling on no one wants there or will this cousin be marrying the same day and Soph will have to organise another little “UK wedding” for tend best bubs 😅
Where they hold hands and pay some cheesy pinterest quote

• Haha

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Who dis?
Went down a rabbit hole last night on the #90's threads. More faces to add to the list. No sign of any freckles ;)
View attachment 1401812View attachment 1401813View attachment 1401814
I just don’t understand how she looks much older than her actual age…. Quite scary tbh

It's like 2 man team all over again, bloody groundhog day, poor Ronnie, tip it over, tip it over🤭🤭
‘As long as I got you and me’ 🎵 😂 she used to wank off to that song ffs😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
how could Sofa not go to the hen for the first few days then fly home for her cousin's tend hen?
To be fair I wouldn't leave my children for that long just for 2 hen dos. 🤷‍♀️ If she did do that, we would say she's a prat for leaving Splinter and Fiddles in charge of the boys...nothing new there. 😂

I think the whole hen do thing and being expected to travel/fly somewhere just to celebrate someone's marriage is pretty ridiculous. We aren't rich though and if we are going to travel, it will be to see family who live around the UK and Europe.