Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayl1986

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been mentioned but she’s actually doing a paid ad for that crappy driveway. There mustn’t have been lots of uptake by the sheep from her stories! 🤣
Not just any drive but a vulva drive bet the company are fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Jessie98

VIP Member
The amount of spiders you get in a log store outside is insane! I’m not afraid of them so it doesn’t bother me, we get loads of huge ones in the house, they like it in the log basket, I teach my boys they’re not scary and that we have to be gentle with them, my 3.5 year old picks them up and lets them run up his arms 😂 she will be slapping the shit out herself when R+L bring her one on their hand😂 or they will also be ridiculously petrified of them from her projecting her fears on them!
And yes we all have fears mine is wasps, but I stay as calm as I can if there’s one in the house or hanging around us outside. I don’t want the boys to be scared of them like I am.
Exactly, they are like spider magnets. So she will be in for a shock. Then again it will be great for content :ROFLMAO: . She will have no face left LOL. My fear is sharks, I can't even look at them on tv. Suppose I am lucky that they won't crawl out of my logs or fly into my house anytime soon though :LOL:

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
So crazy and hilarious isn't she 🙄

Even that 30 second dream of a fire didn't pan out. All those renovations and she plonked it there, probably closest to an available power point.
Never occurred to thick thick twat to design the lounge around that long waited for dream 🙄

She still never mentioned a log burner though at that point, so this dream has been as long as the shitty fake fireplace was😂
And it's only a dream if she can grift it for free or heavily discounted 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Lou Lou Rose

Said it before but I'll say it again.

I'm absolutely seething and fed up at all these "celebs/influencers" getting stuff for free when they're the ones in a position to afford it in the first place? Why???? Just cos they think that person will advertise the product and they will get more business?

Dunno about you, but I'd choose to steer clear from the businesses that do that as I'm not influenced by that.

What would be even better, would be companies who can obviously afford to give freebies away every now and again, give it to a member of the general public. I dunno. Say someone working for NHS, someone working for a charity, someone who has been through trauma. (Loads of other examples but I'm sure you get my point).

How nice would that be publicity wise for the company rather than gifting it to people who can clearly afford to pay for it in the first place.
Very true but they give freebies to people with a lot of followers as a way of advertising.
I have mentioned before on here someone I know with loads of followers gets sent stuff all the time asking them to film it even stuff they don’t actually want.
hinch loves it but my friend doesn’t

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Does Spaceman know which cousin that is🤔🤔

She's posted but no proof she is actually there or when that photo was 🤣 anyone can take that pic WhatsApp it over for her cover 🤣

Edit to add I guess her cousin is a forever friend now. As she really mentioned her before
Exactly that could have been taken anytime🤔

Joe and his sister are not fans of Hinch and he is most definitely not keen on Jaymee, probably calls them cunts too! 🤭
Can't see them being there, maybe a girls get together with a Pack a Sschnack Monster Munch holding hands in the back of a car?
I might have missed this one but how do we know Joe and his sister are not fans of hinch? Can someone direct me to the thread?

• Heart

melisnusty

Also, not to derail or anything, but I haven’t seen SS mention anything about a UK hen do (I confess I may have missed it). Hinches story therefore just makes her look even sadder and more desperate.
Get yourself some proper pals Sopha mate! Oh what’s that? No one likes you cos you’re a cunt?! Ah. Shame.
If she could just wind her giraffe like neck in and stop being such a beggy, Braggy cunt then she might have some friends. Hope that helps 👍🏻

• Haha

tasha2000

Oh blah blah, the tarmac has been down too long 😂.
We’ve survived with a double shower for two under 5’s for 3 years. That’s it, no bath. We’ve survived.! Joys of home ownership.
But she just had to have the resin driveway with ‘VU-bah’. I hope she gets crabs 🦀
Just wanted to say, we moved to a new house with a wet room and have a 5 year old. Amazon sell collapsible baths. Bit of a faff but it gets the dirt out of those nails :)

Reactions: 11

Chatty Member
Watched that last story volume off as at the pub for a pint and don’t want to look like a saddo.what’s that mad bitch screaming across the tannoy now?

• Haha

plonkington

VIP Member
In SS stories where she's frantically tapping away at her phone, I was like bet she's being bombarded with messages from hinch ... hinch having a melt down to get the attention back on here

I mean SS probably checking in on the kids but that wasn't my first thought
I was half expecting to see a story up of Hinch sitting in with them on FaceTime, after all they are bffs and talk every day right?!

• Haha