Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was my BEST FRIENDS hen do and my cousins, I know which one I’d be going to. Even if I’d committed to my cousins, my cousins would understand it’s my BEST FRIENDS hen do.

If she really wanted to, she could have flown out Weds - Fri and also gone to her cousins hen do, especially seen as she doesn’t need to ask for a babysitter and check her bank account. Just goes to prove she wasn’t invited in the first place.

Reactions: 40
She is really spamming us with updates of the house she usually has days off don't she. Goes days without showing much. Must be ramping it up to coincide with Stacey's wedding. What a lovely friend she is 🤣
Or she's been told by the bosses to stop being a fucktard and put some decent stuff on the gram although decent may not be the correct word

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Or she's been told by the bosses to stop being a fucktard and put some decent stuff on the gram although decent may not be the correct word
Bit of both prob. She had a meeting then did her first reel 🤣

If it was my BEST FRIENDS hen do and my cousins, I know which one I’d be going to. Even if I’d committed to my cousins, my cousins would understand it’s my BEST FRIENDS hen do.

If she really wanted to, she could have flown out Weds - Fri and also gone to her cousins hen do, especially seen as she doesn’t need to ask for a babysitter and check her bank account. Just goes to prove she wasn’t invited in the first place.
I don't think she was invited either

Reactions: 16
“Wind your neck in and BE KIND!” 🤣🤣🤣
Poor love was only asking a question…
The Hinch Army love to tell people to BE KIND but they're the worst of the lot. It's so cringe when they keep saying that. I was at a gig the other week and managed to get to the barrier. This woman behind me had been a fan of the band for DECADES and this was her first time getting to see them live due to long term illness. So I let her go in front of me on the barrier and put my arms on each side so I could hold back the crowd as best I could. I feel like that's real kindness that she'll remember for ever. Not this fake, bullshit kindness where you tout it out whenever someone disagrees with you. "If you can't say something nice..." duck off. Sometimes people need to be called out on their crappy behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Yeah its no way he can be a stand in .byeboris👌🤣 people are starting to wake up to hinch slowly and surely. You can see by how many views and likes she gets compared to Stacey. Raging in jealousy ain't she.
Just like Bojo, her time is running out. It has to be but unfortunately will take a little longer than Mr Honey Monster. He was once riding high and it's all come crashing down, it will happen to her to (she's is afterall a deceitful chav who had a plan with fugly no knob and got lucky). People wake up. Sincerely hope the tea regards Tesscho is true and they dump her asap!

Reactions: 16

And as she doesn’t drink she won’t be hungover!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m really far behind she’s still on holiday that’s how behind I am 😂 but reading all the girl name suggestions and everybody saying “no that’s my name/my daughters name please don’t” is killing me! My daughter shares her name with the 7ft, size 5 footed beast herself 😫😫
I don't think anyone needs to worry about Grinch stealing baby names.

Baby Epiphany Rose is well and truly chosen.

Baby 'Piff for short. Like Orange pith - named after the beloved OrAnGeRy 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How is that kitchen not complete ffs 7th April Bradley posted about the design... never know something for take so long.... she so boring 😴 🙄 😒 😑

Reactions: 29
I don't think anyone needs to worry about Grinch stealing baby names.

Baby Epiphany Rose is well and truly chosen.

Baby 'Piff for short. Like Orange pith - named after the beloved OrAnGeRy 🥴
Haha Epiphhhhany Roese Christened by a newly ordained Father James at the Alpaca Water Troughs at 'Tend Farm after the Orangery (strewn with sschtraww) Home Birth! 🥴 😂🧔🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All this fake "I can't thank you enough" she is only putting them up there so they keep buying her tat. Same stuff you can get for far less without her name shoved on it. She is one getting all the cash rewards and freebies on jobs that would cost us mere peasants thousands. Money certainly follows money.....a well known ex boy band member I know said that to me. I know his family well. He said he was earning millions and yet the amount of free stuff he would be sent, as in clothes brands and gadgets was unreal. Well able to afford to buy them himself. He said his friends and family benefited from this but it was sickening. I know it comes with the job as such. Only thing is Hinch the greedy arse that she is takes takes takes all for herself. Wouldn't say well I really can pay for it but there is this less well off family who could really use it. I will still advertise for you just give it to them. You can nearly see the greed in her and Jamie, it shines out of them...

Reactions: 27
All this fake "I can't thank you enough" she is only putting them up there so they keep buying her tat. Same stuff you can get for far less without her name shoved on it. She is one getting all the cash rewards and freebies on jobs that would cost us mere peasants thousands. Money certainly follows money.....a well known ex boy band member I know said that to me. I know his family well. He said he was earning millions and yet the amount of free stuff he would be sent, as in clothes brands and gadgets was unreal. Well able to afford to buy them himself. He said his friends and family benefited from this but it was sickening. I know it comes with the job as such. Only thing is Hinch the greedy arse that she is takes takes takes all for herself. Wouldn't say well I really can pay for it but there is this less well off family who could really use it. I will still advertise for you just give it to them. You can nearly see the greed in her and Jamie, it shines out of them...
Jessie be fair please.

Hinch gave her gifted table and chairs to Fiddles (who then sold it on Facebook Marketplace). 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Guyssshh- ya don't think that "Thank you so much for buying my Tesscho Tatt" with the drippy music was her saying "Nice whilst it lasted" in her own weird cringy way?
All her range reduced to clear and the "end of her range by summer" tea we had several months ago? 🤔
I hope they aren't giving her a fresssch collectshunn!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awwww bless her art, being kond, while winding my fat thriat in. Also, and I say this while being kond, what duck is with that jumpsuit, it looks shite
Screenshot_20220707-184059~3.png
Screenshot_20220707-184457~3.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.