Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, it's all going mahoosively tits up for the PM as he's about to resign now and it will go the same way for Mrs Insignificant Hinch. The bullshit always catches up in the end!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So, it's all going mahoosively tits up for the PM as he's about to resign now and it will go the same way for Mrs Insignificant Hinch. The bullshit always catches up in the end!
Is he really . I thought they going have to drag boris out kicking and screaming

Reactions: 13
Wind your neck in. Be kind

Hands down the funniest line I’ve ever heard from one of her simps. I’m tempted to place an order from that cupcake shop with that written on the cakes

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Wind your neck in. Be kind

Hands down the funniest line I’ve ever heard from one of her simps. I’m tempted to place an order from that cupcake shop with that written on the cakes
That would be bleeping epic 🤣🤣 the huns are the absolute worst! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To quote sophie rose, i just had an “epiphany”. When she posts these images of the sheep buying her Tesco tat she always thanks THEM for buying it. And whilst what she thinks she is doing is showing gratitude for them “believing in her” what she fails to do every single time is state that she’s so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with a great team of designers to bring this collection to fruition and that she’s so proud to have designed products that people want to have in their homes. Instead it’s just “thanks for buying it”. Why? Why thanks for buying it? What makes it so special? Perhaps a big part of why this comes across so poorly is because she’s just chucking together photos and words. She’s not taking the time to actually speak to her “followers”. She’s not investing the time and effort into actually talking about the products properly. Everything is a meaningless montage.
I’m not articulating myself well. I know what I mean.

Reactions: 35
It's definitely happening today.
Just seen i hadnt long got in from the school so didn't see the news🤣 although on Jeremy vine they've said he wants to he care taker prime minster so a temp prime minister until autumn and someone new is appointed so I hope that's not true

Reactions: 3
To quote sophie rose, i just had an “epiphany”. When she posts these images of the sheep buying her Tesco tat she always thanks THEM for buying it. And whilst what she thinks she is doing is showing gratitude for them “believing in her” what she fails to do every single time is state that she’s so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with a great team of designers to bring this collection to fruition and that she’s so proud to have designed products that people want to have in their homes. Instead it’s just “thanks for buying it”. Why? Why thanks for buying it? What makes it so special? Perhaps a big part of why this comes across so poorly is because she’s just chucking together photos and words. She’s not taking the time to actually speak to her “followers”. She’s not investing the time and effort into actually talking about the products properly. Everything is a meaningless montage.
I’m not articulating myself well. I know what I mean.
Almost a "thanks for the validation" kind of thing. Because she didn't actually design it, just signed off on someone else's hard work and whacked her name on it. So every time someone tags her in her own products, she gets the validation that she still holds some relevance. She absolutely craves recognition. Thanking people encourages more of the sheep to tag her (freebie advertising and more sales means another contract perhaps) in the vain hope that she'll one day thank them too. Thus the circle of narcissistic validation is complete.

Reactions: 17
Hinch is the sort of person who turns up to her
I know this isn’t a Stacey rave thread but she looks like she’s having an awesome time and gives zero fucks about being dressed as a pickle and having an orange cocktail named after her husband to be. You wouldn’t see Hinch doing any of that. What would a Jamie cocktail be called? Teeny Peeny Sunrise?
Well he has no cock, so it would be a mocktail

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She is really spamming us with updates of the house she usually has days off don't she. Goes days without showing much. Must be ramping it up to coincide with Stacey's wedding. What a lovely friend she is 🤣

Reactions: 14
Just seen i hadnt long got in from the school so didn't see the news🤣 although on Jeremy vine they've said he wants to he care taker prime minster so a temp prime minister until autumn and someone new is appointed so I hope that's not true
Indeed, however, they are just saying given how bad things are, that may not be possible and the Deputy will have to take over until a new one is elected
To keep on topic ... Hinch take note, even your sheep/allies will eventully see sense! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Indeed, however, they are just saying given just how bad things are, that may not be possible and the Deputy will have to take over until a new one is elected
To keep on topic ... Hinch take note, even your sheep/allies will eventully see sense! 😁
Yeah its no way he can be a stand in .byeboris👌🤣 people are starting to wake up to hinch slowly and surely. You can see by how many views and likes she gets compared to Stacey. Raging in jealousy ain't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.