Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that person who snapped “wind your neck in. Be kind” to the lady asking innocently where Sopha was has properly kicked off in the comments under Stacey’s post! These Huns are bloody lunatics!! 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Wow that person who snapped “wind your neck in. Be kind” to the lady asking innocently where Sopha was has properly kicked off in the comments under Stacey’s post! These Huns are bloody lunatics!! 😳
Wow littlehouseofcupcakes is doing herself no favours, what an absolute idiot and all because someone asked why sopha wasn't on the hen do, if anyone needs to wind their neck in its her

Reactions: 24
Omg will take a look after the school run 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know this isn’t a Stacey rave thread but she looks like she’s having an awesome time and gives zero fucks about being dressed as a pickle and having an orange cocktail named after her husband to be. You wouldn’t see Hinch doing any of that. What would a Jamie cocktail be called? Teeny Peeny Sunrise?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I know this isn’t a Stacey rave thread but she looks like she’s having an awesome time and gives zero fucks about being dressed as a pickle and having an orange cocktail named after her husband to be. You wouldn’t see Hinch doing any of that. What would a Jamie cocktail be called? Teeny Peeny Sunrise?
No sex on the beach

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Someone posting on Stacey thread about why would hinch want to go . Hinch was smashing it before Stacey come along and took her ideas . Hinch doesn't need Stacey or need to go to hen. Along those lines 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine thinking I’ll nip to Teschhond clone the sh*t out myself like Hinch. Because they just larrrvvvees it 🤮. Grey, dull, grim.

Reactions: 7
The cousin hen do story is excruciatingly awkward, fake or not. She could just say 'have a great time guysssschhh' without offering an explanation for why she's not there.
Exactly…liars always give too much informatio!

Reactions: 18
Morning Nusties 🐔💕
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday 🍒🌶🧐
Mr M came back from work via our local big Tesscho (that I personally refuse to shop in). He whipped out his mobile and said "Got something for you", proceeding to show me a photo of all Hinch's Rattaaan Tatt Reduced to Clear! I guess it's cuntry wide 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Those montages she does of the sheep proudly displaying her ‘pieces’…they do realise that they are essentially advertising the products for the lazy mare, right?

Reactions: 22
'I really can't fankoo guysh enuff'

You know what you could do to show your fake appreciation? Give back, do a decent giveaway. Not with your tit tesco tat, something big,something personal and meaningful. You flaunt your money enough that you only have because of your sheep.

Reactions: 31
The longest awaited move in hissschtory is so going to happen the same time as SS wedding isn't it. All so fake, planned, tend friendships all for the 'gram.
Hopefully Hinch's "career" is going the same way as Big Boris's!
Oh .. and Hinch, put your stupid thumb away! Life isn't thumbs up for many people, nobody likes a sickly bragger.
I’m not going to Stacey’s wedding guys cos that’s actually the day we’re finally moving in 🙂🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If you Lock at Hinches following list, she is following someone who is getting married in September.
I fell down a hole researching this too 😄

There definitely is a cousin, with a baby similar age to L who is getting married mid Sept. Said cousin had a home reno page which is now unavailable..could it be because they scrapped that in favour of Greyskull? 🤔

Reactions: 15
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday! Here’s Jimbobteenypeeny telling us all about his new job 🤭 Credit to Schweeet’arrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ for inspiring the idea 📢 (volume needed and there are swears)

You’re going to have to ignore Jimbob’s mouth opening for all of the voices 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday! Here’s Jimbobteenypeeny telling us all about his new job 🤭 Credit to Schweeet’arrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ for inspiring the idea 📢 (volume needed and there are swears)

View attachment 1398492
That is bloody brilliant @Wize Owl 😂🤣 Jimbob suits that presenting role nicely and you mastered Zippy & George! It's made me cackle! Another classic 👏🏼💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I doubt she was even invited to Stacey's 😅 she's so cringe she probably hid that story from Stacey & co.

If the cousin is getting married in September would she have the hen do this weekend, 2 months before the wedding? I think I had my hen do about 3ish weeks before the wedding and most of my friends have done similar.
I had mine in June then married in the August.
I don’t believe the cousin story….hinch just wasn’t invited 😂

Reactions: 12

View attachment 1398492
duck sake didn't read the warning and played it walking back from the school. Old man turned around and give me a look at me laughing 🤣 love it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.