Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost a "thanks for the validation" kind of thing. Because she didn't actually design it, just signed off on someone else's hard work and whacked her name on it. So every time someone tags her in her own products, she gets the validation that she still holds some relevance. She absolutely craves recognition. Thanking people encourages more of the sheep to tag her (freebie advertising and more sales means another contract perhaps) in the vain hope that she'll one day thank them too. Thus the circle of narcissistic validation is complete.
Exactly.
They showed her pictures and she pointed at them.
Amazing creativity 🙄

Reactions: 16
I can't stand her.

The last 24 hours have been a brag fest. New carpet, ad for the Vulva driveway, Hen lying legs splayed on the sofa, showing off "my range", bragging about her new (awfully old fashioned) kitchen and then patronising a man doing work in her home.

You have no class, Hunch.

And I didn't even think you were that bad when I first joined this forum. I only came here to read about MOD back then.

Reactions: 30
Zero creativity ‘oh Gary so cute my fave’. What? My god that thumb.
How can she be bleeping patronising?? Boils my piss the way she hits on these workmen, like has been said before, if it was males referring to females, there’d be an outcry. 😡

Reactions: 26
Nice mdf cupboard doors there Hunch. Going to look AMAZING covered in muddy handprints, scuffs and general dirt when the fat dog brushes up against them. There's a reason lots of proper countryside kitchens have cream or muted colour doors...white does not go with living in a field.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How does that kitchen still look exactly the same? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sack these builders Sophie, they’re tit.

Reactions: 22
Why is she so bleeping patronising to the workmen, calling them 'cute'? I didn't have the sound on but not sure what was meant to happen at the end, either way she needs to stop badly flirting with them & let them get on with their work. That whole house is taking a bleeping lifetime to finish.

Reactions: 26
To quote sophie rose, i just had an “epiphany”. When she posts these images of the sheep buying her Tesco tat she always thanks THEM for buying it. And whilst what she thinks she is doing is showing gratitude for them “believing in her” what she fails to do every single time is state that she’s so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with a great team of designers to bring this collection to fruition and that she’s so proud to have designed products that people want to have in their homes. Instead it’s just “thanks for buying it”. Why? Why thanks for buying it? What makes it so special? Perhaps a big part of why this comes across so poorly is because she’s just chucking together photos and words. She’s not taking the time to actually speak to her “followers”. She’s not investing the time and effort into actually talking about the products properly. Everything is a meaningless montage.
I’m not articulating myself well. I know what I mean.
It comes across so poorly, because she is disingenuous. She is unable to invest time and effort into showing gratitude, because she believes she deserves it. She believes she has worked hard, also by tagging the hinches she is attempting to generate more sales. Total narcissist. In summing up your honour, she is a massive twit.

Reactions: 19
Why is she so bleeping patronising to the workmen, calling them 'cute'? I didn't have the sound on but not sure what was meant to happen at the end, either way she needs to stop badly flirting with them & let them get on with their work. That whole house is taking a bleeping lifetime to finish.
Jamie needs to give her a good seeing too (sorry I’ve just been sick🤢)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Almost a "thanks for the validation" kind of thing. Because she didn't actually design it, just signed off on someone else's hard work and whacked her name on it. So every time someone tags her in her own products, she gets the validation that she still holds some relevance. She absolutely craves recognition. Thanking people encourages more of the sheep to tag her (freebie advertising and more sales means another contract perhaps) in the vain hope that she'll one day thank them too. Thus the circle of narcissistic validation is complete.
Soz, just posted a similar reply, I'm a tend best selling awfur, I didn't plagiarise your reply, I promise ask my mummmazzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just seen her latest stories. I swear I cannot deal with her today.

I say this every time she puts Ron in danger with those bleeping livestock. She isn’t fit to be a mother. She’s irresponsible, pathetic, reckless, down right stupid, duck me, she’s an idiot. Her parents and Inch are disgusting too. Can they not see how bleeping dangerous this is?

I just can’t, bleeping morons everywhere.

Reactions: 30
Draw a little heart on it and add a pocket when it already has a pocket. My child could design better
Excuse moi, she worked hard adding pockets on someone else's design, when it had already been suggested by the design team. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.