Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new to here and I'm going to state the obvious. Lots of her "hacks" are basic and have been done for decades. How people have had to be told some of them is a mystery. I also find her fake and annoying . As you were...
My username was born from the time she claimed to have suddenly discovered Brillo pads 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
My username was born from the time she claimed to have suddenly discovered Brillo pads 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nothing about her is original whatsoever . She's got to pretend she discovered it all and of course discovered cleaning. Not that she ever cleans

Reactions: 20
I've got a feeling the cousins hen do amd wedding will go the same way as the alpacas birthday party.
You really need to start writing your lies down hun. BE KIND!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I am baffled at why she would choose a cousin over her bestest tend friend. I would definitely choose my best friend. Or like I said she probably wasn't even invited. I hope we don't see any posts from hinch about her friendship with Stacey and how much she loves her as she can't do to not even go to this.

• Heart
If you Lock at Hinches following list, she is following someone who is getting married in September.

Reactions: 11
I’m really far behind she’s still on holiday that’s how behind I am 😂 but reading all the girl name suggestions and everybody saying “no that’s my name/my daughters name please don’t” is killing me! My daughter shares her name with the 7ft, size 5 footed beast herself 😫😫
dont worry my son shares the same name as fatdog henry 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you Lock at Hinches following list, she is following someone who is getting married in September.
But like someone said everyone would of agreed a date that was good for everyone and also so would the cousin if sophie said she was going to Stacey's. I don't believe the cousin story it's very convenient

Reactions: 14
'Its been down for a very long time' she's only lived there 5 minutes... Apparently. My driveway is brick and has been down for 100s of years - jetwash, brush and sand does the job. I've never considered a new one in the 10 years we've been here. Crapbag gets annoyed when I pay someone once a year to clean it. Nothings safe in that house from her claws! More money than sense.
No need for her to get a new driveway... I'd only ever replace mine if a sink hole opened up 😆😆

• Haha
But like someone said everyone would of agreed a date that was good for everyone and also so would the cousin if sophie said she was going to Stacey's. I don't believe the cousin story it's very convenient
I doubt she was even invited to Stacey's 😅 she's so cringe she probably hid that story from Stacey & co.

If the cousin is getting married in September would she have the hen do this weekend, 2 months before the wedding? I think I had my hen do about 3ish weeks before the wedding and most of my friends have done similar.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.