Mrs Hinch #554 Sophie the epic-phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her arse sticking out so much? Reckon she's doing some kind of awkward crouch under that tent dress to make inch look taller. And why is he so top heavy? There's some weird Photoshop action going on here 😂

Wonder how poor Ronnie will feel when he sees this as a grown up and they've taken a nice family photo without him 😔 I couldn't imagine excluding my child like that.
Bumbuminnit surgery and the Wizard's Sschleeeve!
Boring pair, boring holiday!
She told her sheepies it would be "Magical" for her boyeeez ... :unsure:💫
Magical car wosshing, Magical soft play sweatbox (yawwwn), Magical Sun damage Mummaz says". Utter bollocks.
Turn your phone off you stupid twit and do something FUN, something that you wouldn't do in your Maldonia compound(s)!

Reactions: 20
Bumbuminnit surgery and the Wizard's Sschleeeve!
Boring pair, boring holiday!
She told her sheepies it would be "Magical" for her boyeeez ... :unsure:💫
Magical car wosshing, Magical soft play sweatbox (yawwwn), Magical Sun damage Mummaz says". Utter bollocks.
Turn your phone off you stupid twit and do something FUN, something that you wouldn't do in your Maldonia compound(s)!
Thread Suggestion inspired by MagicRoundabout..sorry i dont know how to tag yet, I’m still learning guys ☺
JimBobSquareBod makes us heave, maybe Rons hiding in Sophs Wizard Sleeeeve

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
What the duck has she done to JimBob? We all know he's fat as duck and has no waist, and oh dear Soph your photoshopping is so bloody obvious! Are you ashamed of him or something? That's understandable he really is quite gross, but really? Photoshopping your own husband as though he's not good enough as he is. Proper little Cruella ain't you love. Oh and WHERE IS RONNIE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Another one. Lmfaoooo what a fraud
View attachment 1376889
Going for the floaty "island chíc" look, strangely petite with Jimbobnoknoborjob made to look like he's been at it with the chest expander, when in reality, Hunch looks every bit the "considerably taller than yoww bully" who enjoyed whacking people across the shins during hockey matches at school! She still has the boots! 🤪🏒
ETA: Is she ashamed of her husband's natural "physique"? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she floating around in a beach in kaftans and massive sunglasses, looking out to sea all wistful, like. Almost expecting some big health announcement.

Reactions: 22
She looks like she’s channeling her inner Japanese figurine in that photo - or half of a cheap Knick knack cruet set

Reactions: 4
Why is she so up Molly Mae’s arse lately? Is she after some PLT freebies or something? She even sent her some Tesco tat for her new house the other day
Management send that tit to other Influenzas to up engagement, in a attempt to get all the hunz wetting their knickers as they rush to tessssschooo to purchase hunch tat. To late it's over 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone watch Love Island and see the resemblance between Hinch and Ekin Sue? That’s all I see.

Reactions: 5
Bet SS is hopefully hunch won’t make the wedding. She’s an awkward person who isn’t easy to make friends with (does she even have friends apart from that trace and Stace? Obvs mummy is the bff too) she’ll just spend the day following Stace around on HER wedding day 🙄

Also stop bloody dressing your kids in everything matching you cringebag
Bingo bonus points and extra crunky snacks if she wears her wedding dress to bestbubsforevatothemoonandback's wedding

Shes posted padron peppers, so has nicknacklou . . I think theyre having an insta hun meet up 🙄
Insta hun meetup 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 I lurrrvvveeeeee it

Reactions: 3
How does Jamie feel about being filtered and cropped? Think I'd be offended.

God she's vile

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.