Mrs Hinch #554 Sophie the epic-phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #554 Sophie the epic-phoney

Thread title by the one and only @Andioooop
Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.
Please include ‘thread suggestion’ in the post so we can find them easily 🙂

———

Sophie is still learning how a calendar works guys, and she doesn’t realise that she could just say ‘see you in two weeks’ rather than ‘next month’

It wouldn’t be that she was trying to be either secretive about how long she’s away, or boastful about a potentially longer break, could it? Surely not.

Jamie managed to get a little sympathy from our stone cold troll hearts, as he didn’t get so much as a story mention for Father’s Day.
In fact, he had to do his own.
For all his faults (of which there are many) he does actually interact with the boys more than Soph does, and ignoring Father’s Day when she posts every other minute detail of their lives does seem a bit heartless.
Just imagine if he did that to her!

On to Monday, and Ron’s birthday. Not a single one of his aunties wished him a happy 4th chapter until Soph posted. Not even Titsalina Bumsquash. They hadn’t forgotten, had they?

Ron was dressed in a safari suit, and his birthday treat was a lavar el coche (did you ever learn Spanish, Sopha?)

Soph and Jamie claim that Ron is their epiphany, but we don’t think that they really understand what it means.
Either Soph was called an epic phoney, or Inch said Fiddle had an epic fanny…

Other than that we’ve seen two photos of the Hinch Bros, and one waterfall that made us all need a wee.
There’s been no evidence that the family are actually all together, and certainly no happy family holiday snaps.

Wepetto was spotted in a Majorcan supermercado by a tattler’s friend, so it seems that he and Fiddle are there too (what a surprise!), and a hippo Henry lookalike was spotted on a walk at Maldon prom park so it’s possible that the original Mr & Mrs Hinchcliffe are in Greyskull and Hennerz is actually living his best life right now.

Basically, Hinch has shared 6 stories and a grid post and we fat hens have clucked our way through a whole thread!

Results of the poll -

14F7E644-14BA-4656-9C9C-7BAA5CF1634B.jpeg

———

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

———

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, bleeping fluffheads, bucktooth bastards.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
@Justroll Meanwhile in Mallorca, An overflowing bucket of tears as Pa misses his workshop while Fiddle & Father James take advantage of the torrential flooding:
D33C990D-66BD-40A7-81B6-FB53093E0360.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 218
Bet the WW are having a whale of a time without Sopha showing off their bums for content 😂 and Lardsomes might actually be taken on a walk 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Titsalina Bumsquash had me howling 🤣🤣 Only the queen of clean princess sofa could make a family holiday and won wons birrfffday boring as fook. The woman is a total snoozefest

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Boring bleep is still a shite mum with crap eyebrows and migrating fillers, nothing changes 🥱 only here for her downfall and if that don’t happen, I’ll await patiently when her boys tell her she’s a prick xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
No. This has gone too far now. It's insane. 😥😥 I just can't even begin to imagine her reaction. Hinch has led this poor girl on a merry dance and the consequences are just getting harder to watch. Sorry to everyone that I keep going on about this, but it's worrying that this lass will end up with her feelings being hurt before long.

Screenshot_20220623-190533_Edge.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Honestly guysssch she's so boring but thought this might give you a laugh or if you're like me you might just say for fucks sake out loud
Do people really, actually still do this??!! What the actual duck!!!!!!! And why, if they want to colour code their cloths, can’t they decide on their own!! I’m actually speechless!! I use a cloth in my kitchen and Chuck it in the machine to be washed (with a full load and on 30 degrees) and the next time I use that cloth I’ll prob use it on the bathroom!! Why you do need to colour code if your washing your cloths between uses??!! Mind blown 🤯🤯 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 54
@Justroll Meanwhile in Mallorca, An overflowing bucket of tears as Pa misses his workshop while Fiddle & Father James take advantage of the torrential flooding:
View attachment 1365059
Larrrrve it

Honestly guysssch she's so boring but thought this might give you a laugh or if you're like me you might just say for fucks sake out loud
It seems even the sheep are bored and have taken to colour coordinating their cloffs and schpongesss for want of something to do

No. This has gone too far now. It's insane. 😥😥 I just can't even begin to imagine her reaction. Hinch has led this poor girl on a merry dance and the consequences are just getting harder to watch. Sorry to everyone that I keep going on about this, but it's worrying that this lass will end up with her feelings being hurt before long.

View attachment 1365107
I wish the girl‘s family would intervene, shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s on holiday with her beautiful family and spending her precious time following any fan who tags her and shopping accounts. Tell me you’re having a tit holiday without telling me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

View attachment 1365107
I just can't 😔 and there's 3 or 4 accounts that comment on her posts everytime almost encouraging it! I find that Hunch only seems to comment or like when she's posting a photo of herself or wearing her tat. She hasn't commented on a single thing about that bloody bear or that book she was going to do...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

View attachment 1365107
Sorry I don’t know who this is to look at her IG myself, is this box from Hinch?

Reactions: 10
Sorry I don’t know who this is to look at her IG myself, is this box from Hinch?
@Multi-21 It contains a Teddy bear from Boots that the girl has had made with a photo of Sophie on it's tummy, so she can cuddle "her" when she's feeling down or anxious. Breaks my heart because she is 19 with learning difficulties too.

PhotoGrid_Site_1655821109243.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Boring bleep is still a shite mum with crap eyebrows and migrating fillers, nothing changes 🥱 only here for her downfall and if that don’t happen, I’ll await patiently when her boys tell her she’s a prick xoxo
Oi oi mum, ya prick! Reminds me of a programme on year's ago about a Scottish lad with Tourettes.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.