Mrs Hinch #554 Sophie the epic-phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the moomoo all about?
If I had her figure I wouldn't give two hoots about wearing a swimsuit or bikini on the beach. Or even a pair of shorts, and no one cares about a couple of bruises so it can't be that surely?

ETA: think it's actually spelled muumuu but I'm gonna leave that fun spelling there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t believe she’s done that. Out of order. If I try to get a family photo and one of the mini Dexy’s isn’t playing ball there’s no family photo uploaded.
I'm shocked to my core it's as if Ronnie doesn't exist

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Photo checklist

Grab curtains from villa

Bend my knees so you can't tell I'm 8ft 6

Position arm to hide the bump of Epiphany-Rose

Photoshop JimbobNojobSmallknob so he doesn't look as fat

Forget I actually have 2 children

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
If you look at their feet (size 5 footz) I think he is stood on a slight incline and she is about a foot or so in front which will make her look shorter from that perspective. Either that or she has gone loony toon with photoshop.🤣
Reminds me of this, teeny tiny Prince ‘I wish I was your tampon’ Charles standing at least one step higher than the rather beautifully tall Diana so he looks taller than her.
57C3FA0A-5B3C-40C0-AD5E-FA2860FC9765.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Bahahahaaaaa!! Wtf is that photo 🤣🤣

She’s photoshopped Jimmy Bravo for sure! And made herself shorter, and also her feet smaller 🤣 is she alright?! What kind of mad photo is that to take anyway are they having a deep and meaningful convo about the sea or what? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she's left Ronnie out AGAIN and jumped on the grief wagon with Dame Deborah James, all in one day? Vile

• Sad
She’s only uploading photos today to stop us speculating about what’s going to happen at SS wedding.

She can’t stand that we’re talking about her best bubs forever to the moon and back on her thread!

Reactions: 25
Jimbob's back looks like an Olympic swimmers back.

Been fiddling in the holiday pool with Freda have we James?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did she dig two 12 inch deep holes in the sand for her foooootzz before that photo?

• Haha
She’s sick.

She isn’t a celebrity.

She’s on holiday with her family but posts about bb within minutes? Just piss off you absolute waste of oxygen. Go back to selling your kids for a living 🙄

Reactions: 30
Tattle ads have been hyponotised into thinking this is what Inch looks like 🙄
D1947F54-7B43-438B-9426-B808B3B6C8BD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought they had 2 children!! How the duck can she post a family photo without the other child...sicko!!!
And posting about BB passing! She hasn't mentioned Deborah in the least and has the guys to post about her now. She's only copied SS post. Nothing off her own back

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.