Mrs Hinch #554 Sophie the epic-phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if she would announce a pregnancy around the time she moved in. Like, oh guys Iv been dying to show you a secret project we’ve been working on then shows a full on decorated nursery. Everyone be congratulating her and not even question that they had there stuff all moved in while they were away on holiday and she will do it the day before SS wedding
I keep thinking this but hasn’t she showed us all the bedrooms? They’ve got Ron, Len, hen, them and the guest bedroom I think 🤔

Reactions: 9
Ronnie is only part of this family when it comes to his ‘needs’ which she’ll only pretend to be a good mum for content. If it’s not for content or sympathy he isn’t part of the family. Lennie will forever be the golden child, it’s disgusting how obvious she favourites one over the other. She doesn’t deserve those kids

• Sad
Reactions: 27
What in the wizard of fuckery is she wearing? 😳😳😳😳
My dear old gran had a pair of curtains in the 1970s that looked like that.

View attachment 1376902
Why is her arse sticking out so much? Reckon she's doing some kind of awkward crouch under that tent dress to make inch look taller. And why is he so top heavy? There's some weird Photoshop action going on here 😂

Wonder how poor Ronnie will feel when he sees this as a grown up and they've taken a nice family photo without him 😔 I couldn't imagine excluding my child like that.

Reactions: 19
Oh Lordy, what an epic photoshop fail 😂

Father James looks as though he’s been auditioning for Worlds Strongest Man, a cross between the Incredible bulk hulk and an inverted triangle. Surprised he’s still upright with all that upper body and little legs. There’s no fooling us nusty trolls though Hinchy. You don’t get a body like that on a diet of jus rol.

How sad that she’s on her holiday and she’s spent the evening editing a nice family photo. Only it isn’t a family photo, is it? You‘ve left someone out. Nasty witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.