Mrs Hinch #554 Sophie the epic-phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you’re on holiday with mummaz and the boyssss and while reading on tattle (Even though you’ve not read it since Darth Vader said to Luke “I am your Father”) that there’s been no family photo post......mummaz grabs the nearest male on the beach to take a pic with to tend it’s a family photo. When you say to mummaz “But he’ssssh greeeeen” she says “Don’t worry, they’ll just think it’s from all of the green vomfests he’s eaten Schweeeetie” 🤭

View attachment 1377435
I mean it could be any random bloke on the beach since Inch had apparently taken Ronnie to Softplay 😏

He looks like he’s leaning back at the waist and about to fall over 🤣

It’s so clearly not what he looks like she really does have serious issues 😳
Actually if you look at their feet, she's standing a good half foot further away from the camera to make him appear even taller than her

1656492483985.png

The whole photo set up is so strange. Why do they both always have to be so weird about everything?? Just take a nice normal family photo (yes that means the WHOLE family) smiling at the camera like normal bleeping people 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Good to see that whilst she’s on holiday she can still find time to be a grief tourist. bleeping twit that she is. I knew she’d be all over Deborah James passing away.

Reactions: 24
I agree she definitely gives me the ‘mean girls vibe’ and could obviously do no wrong in the eyes of Mumma
No amount of filtering could disguise the true inner ruffians in Freda, Soph & Inch. Just like her ill gotten gains can't buy her class. I sincerely hope Tessscho are doing away with Hinch imminently once they've flogged the remaining poor quality shite in her range at knock down prices. From what I've seen catching up here, her Rataaaaan, dodgy diffusers & crap pots & pans are all Reduced to Clear. They seriously can't be thinking of renewing her contract for a new season? fingers crossed that is it!

Reactions: 24
I agree she definitely gives me the ‘mean girls vibe’ and could obviously do no wrong in the eyes of Mumma
Her Mean Girl always slips out when she's using those awful old lady filters as well. I remember one where she was miming along and flipping the bird because she had a dream Inch cheated or something? Plus other times she's let the real her slip through

1656493320178.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No amount of filtering could disguise the true inner ruffians in Freda, Soph & Inch. Just like her ill gotten gains can't buy her class. I sincerely hope Tessscho are doing away with Hinch imminently once they've flogged the remaining poor quality shite in her range at knock down prices. From what I've seen catching up here, her Rataaaaan, dodgy diffusers & crap pots & pans are all Reduced to Clear. They seriously can't be thinking of renewing her contract for a new season? fingers crossed that is it!
2 insider tea ladies said the contract ends after summer🤔

Reactions: 17
Her Mean Girl always slips out when she's using those awful old lady filters as well. I remember one where she was miming along and flipping the bird because she had a dream Inch cheated or something? Plus other times she's let the real her slip through

View attachment 1377666
Sticking two fingers up at Inch whilst rocking Leonard, stay classy Hinch 😂 that picture was gold and used in an @Andioooop creation 😂

• Haha
What in the wizard of fuckery is she wearing? 😳😳😳😳
My dear old gran had a pair of curtains in the 1970s that looked like that.

View attachment 1376902
So many of you were asking, swipe up on my not an ad affiliated link @size5fffoottttzzzzztwohousetendfarm Hope that helps 👍 ATV

Absolutely nothing apparently, just using every day normal common sense when it comes to being a parent. 🤦🤦🤦 Anything to get a headline eh?

View attachment 1376917View attachment 1376921
Ummmm on the first night I said to Soph and Fiddles, go to bed I will look after him. First hack, give up your day job and have tend hired help, that you don't have to hire. Fiddle on tap 😆

• Haha
So many of you were asking, swipe up on my not an ad affiliated link @size5fffoottttzzzzztwohousetendfarm Hope that helps 👍 ATV

Ummmm on the first night I said to Soph and Fiddles, go to bed I will look after him. First hack, give up your day job and have tend hired help, that you don't have to hire. Fiddle on tap 😆
Oh how would Sophie cope if she needed a 5 night stay on the NHS with a newborn with your husband/visitors on set visiting hours and a strict evening kick out of the ward, my cousin during the pandemic had to stay in 5 days after a C-SECTION and dad was only allowed in to take them home.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Don’t be fooled she knows exactly what she’s doing with the midriff hiding and baggy clothes. Loves a bit of preggo speculation on here she does! The saddo. Worst thing we can do is play into her hands. She’ll only twist it and say she’s being trolled for being fat when we all know where’s nothing on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
duck sake can’t she just take a natural unfiltered picture? I’ve had pics taken red in the face balancing a baby on my hip & my then toddler turning away from the camera sulking whilst I’m smiling through gritted teeth, yes I look awful my kids are playing up but that’s a natural, real picture, why is everything so ‘perfect’ in her little world, where is Ronnie as well? wonder if she has enrolled him on a photography course that dodgy Dave (Stacey’s dad) runs 😂 I wouldn’t know the first thing about photoshop either!

I love looking at old pics from when I was a kid 80’s kid with dodgy hair & clothes, pulling silly faces, my kids find them hilarious 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.