Mrs Hinch #554 Sophie the epic-phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you’re on holiday with mummaz and the boyssss and while reading on tattle (Even though you’ve not read it since Darth Vader said to Luke “I am your Father”) that there’s been no family photo post......mummaz grabs the nearest male on the beach to take a pic with to tend it’s a family photo. When you say to mummaz “But he’ssssh greeeeen” she says “Don’t worry, they’ll just think it’s from all of the green vomfests he’s eaten Schweeeetie” 🤭

693D164D-8337-4963-82D9-FDB6E020E348.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 87
What the duck has she done to JimBob? We all know he's fat as duck and has no waist, and oh dear Soph your photoshopping is so bloody obvious! Are you ashamed of him or something? That's understandable he really is quite gross, but really? Photoshopping your own husband as though he's not good enough as he is. Proper little Cruella ain't you love. Oh and WHERE IS RONNIE
That is incredibly sad if she has photoshopped him ☹

I would be so hurt if my husband edited a photo of my shape!

Not to start a debate but why is it acceptable for Sophie to edit her husbands looks , physical appearance , sleaze over workmen in a sexual way and it’s funny and banter and she’s oh so relatable hehehe

Had that been role reversed and ol jimbob was doing what she has / is well there would be outcry !

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m not sure he goes to a private school though. I think it’s a private nursery (PVI) which is different. I definitely think they are hankering after a certain school though with their church visits!

Any way they could make that happen? 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
I think he goes to the nursery that is a part of the local private school.

Reactions: 2
I think looking at that staged photo on the beach, most of us thought straight away Inch had been photoshopped, not his natural body shape at all but how Sophie wants him to appear on Fantasy Island! 😎🌴
Why the duck does their whole sad life have to be for show? bleeping weirdo and her enablers who she's desparately trying to hide up her 'Wizard's Sschleeve' on this MAGICAL borefest holiday. 🤪💤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He looks like he’s leaning back at the waist and about to fall over 🤣

It’s so clearly not what he looks like she really does have serious issues 😳

Reactions: 15
When my son was a little boy if he felt overwhelmed he used to hide under my dress. 🥰
Can't imagine that Ronni e would feel safe if he was closer to Hunch though.
It’s either that or her a**e has dropped!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine having your partner foam at the gash over workmen but then photoshops your body. Personally I couldn’t stay with someone who does that. Remember when she even made his face thinner on the egg chair? She’s clearly only with him for the name because it made her where she is today. It seems love doesn’t exist with these so called influences, no wonder there’s so many crappy shows where everyone ends up cheating.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
His hairline is looking a bit odd there...has she actually photoshopped the rolls off the back of his neck 😂😂🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That is incredibly sad if she has photoshopped him ☹

I would be so hurt if my husband edited a photo of my shape!

Not to start a debate but why is it acceptable for Sophie to edit her husbands looks , physical appearance , sleaze over workmen in a sexual way and it’s funny and banter and she’s oh so relatable hehehe

Had that been role reversed and ol jimbob was doing what she has / is well there would be outcry !
The really sad thing is she's edited Jamie multiple times to make him appear thinner. She filters her innocent children, don't think we've ever seen them without a filter. Especially Lennie. She even put a slim filter on the DOGGG

She's unwell

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s a weird family photo to post, especially with Ron missing from it. Surely the Hinchers don’t think Ron has taken this photo? Why can’t Soph be honest for once in her life and admit her parents are there with her. Oh and if what Soph is wearing is one of the beach coverups she was recommending from Amazon, I think I’ll give that a miss! Like you all have said, it looks like something a wizard would wear! Again, she’s hiding her face. Happy to share close ups of the boys faces, but not her own! She’s not a good mum. If it’s not good enough for you Soph, then you should not be sharing photos of your boys faces! (Well you shouldn’t anyway!)

Also, what has happened to Jamie’s head? It’s stretched-out like one of Soph’s filtered necks! They made sure it was his back we see, and not the pastry belly and moobs we all know he has 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hunch looks every bit the "considerably taller than yoww bully" who enjoyed whacking people across the shins during hockey matches at school! She still has the boots! 🤪🏒
The photo below always gives me school bully vibes from her! People on TikTok will know what I mean when I say she reminds me of the “M to the B” trend, if you have TikTok just search “M to the B”, she was deffo one of those girls in school, she’s never grown out of it in fact! I’ll find a video of it and post it below.

ETA it’s even more apt that the girl in the song is called Sophie 🤣

AC7F10C8-9396-4802-BC1A-0B3AA2E1AFE8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I agree she definitely gives me the ‘mean girls vibe’ and could obviously do no wrong in the eyes of Mumma

Reactions: 18
I've only just noticed her arm. Has she actually photoshopped her arm longer because why is her bracelet and wrist tattoo halfway up her arm 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And wtf has happened to her hand?! Cant believe they actually passed this off as Ronnie's photo skills. Even a 3 yr old can operate photoshop better than that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OK, that picture....
When you zoom in, this is what it looks like. I'm not sure if this pixilated look is a result of photoshop but I'm guessing it could be.

Also, I'm definitely not an expert in shadows and stuff, buy why is Jamie's part foot not got a shadow on it?

edit to add, look by Jimbobnojobs waist

Screenshot_20220629-093744_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.