Mrs Hinch #554 Sophie the epic-phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all took the piss about what we expected her holiday snaps to be like but lorrrrd none of us expected that she'd upload a family photo with just the favourite.
Can’t believe she’s done that. Out of order. If I try to get a family photo and one of the mini Dexy’s isn’t playing ball there’s no family photo uploaded.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jumps on the grief train so quick doesn't she! I don't keep up with her anymore but I'll put money on it that she's not once shared any information about the bowel babe fund in the past 8 or so weeks? Apologies if she has
I think she only mentioned her when the ITS t-shirt was launched. Not for the past 5 years and all the campaigns she’s done. Grief tourists make me sick.

Reactions: 27
Here she comes the bleeping grief tourist, didn’t someone point out she didn’t follow bowelbabe until very recently..
Classic Hinch. Attaches herself to someone's cause once it's been supported by others for ages. Dame Deborah was an inspirational woman who dealt with her illness with grace and humour and helped so many others. Hinch moans incessantly about how hard her life is and only helps herself.

Reactions: 34
Thread Suggestion

Sophie Rose Hinchliffe, not only a tourist of Mallorca but a grief tourist.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I wondered if she would announce a pregnancy around the time she moved in. Like, oh guys Iv been dying to show you a secret project we’ve been working on then shows a full on decorated nursery. Everyone be congratulating her and not even question that they had there stuff all moved in while they were away on holiday and she will do it the day before SS wedding

Reactions: 24
I sprinted over here when I saw the ‘family photo’ after everyone mentioning it. And then she did the grief tourist post…. How low can you go soph.

Reactions: 17
I wondered if she would announce a pregnancy around the time she moved in. Like, oh guys Iv been dying to show you a secret project we’ve been working on then shows a full on decorated nursery. Everyone be congratulating her and not even question that they had there stuff all moved in while they were away on holiday and she will do it the day before SS wedding
on the road to a bingo with this.

Reactions: 17
If you look at their feet (size 5 footz) I think he is stood on a slight incline and she is about a foot or so in front which will make her look shorter from that perspective. Either that or she has gone loony toon with photoshop.🤣
SsHhhhhhhHhhH sweet child
She's photoshopped herself shorter 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who is supposed to have taken the photo of Sopha, Jimbobcreepyslob and Lonald on the beach then........Ronni e? Or is he in it too, but someone’s photoshopped Jimbob’s back to look much wider and blocked Ronni e out 🤭

PS) Get ya hair cut James-short-for-twit 🤭

Reactions: 21
Why is inch only ever allowed his back in photos with Lennie the announcement one of the rare pics she posted of him it was the back of his head also. Tbh she’s stopped low with that pic minus Ron my heart does break for him as for jumping on the grief train. There are no words

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.