Mrs Hinch #554 Sophie the epic-phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she photoshopped herself much shorter? Lmfaooooo they’re about the same height!
EA2A29F5-2B66-4CEB-9605-488F6D33DD8E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
No Ronnie in that pic ey. Always about golden Lonnie 🙃
She's even managed to wack her shoulder out too.
Wouldn't be surprised if she's smoothed fat rolls off jims back

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t believe she’s on the grief train! She’s only just recently started following BB and has the cheek to post. Vile!

Reactions: 22
We all took the piss about what we expected her holiday snaps to be like but lorrrrd none of us expected that she'd upload a family photo with just the favourite.

Reactions: 19
I knew something looked off 🤣🤣
There's loads of photos on her grid of the 2 of them together stood up. They are literally the same size.
She's not well, bless her
If you look at their feet (size 5 footz) I think he is stood on a slight incline and she is about a foot or so in front which will make her look shorter from that perspective. Either that or she has gone loony toon with photoshop.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here she comes the bleeping grief tourist, didn’t someone point out she didn’t follow bowelbabe until very recently..

Reactions: 21
What in the wizard of fuckery is she wearing? 😳😳😳😳
My dear old gran had a pair of curtains in the 1970s that looked like that.

Screenshot_20220628-212837_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe she’s on the grief train! She’s only just recently started following BB and has the cheek to post. Vile!
Jumps on the grief train so quick doesn't she! I don't keep up with her anymore but I'll put money on it that she's not once shared any information about the bowel babe fund in the past 8 or so weeks? Apologies if she has

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.