Mrs Hinch #554 Sophie the epic-phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the hinch v JSP on loose women saga on YouTube, I’ve heard about it but never actually seen it. I’m only a minute in and the host - I forget her name already called her Sophie HinchCliffe 😂 and hinch has already said bloody instead of her ‘blooming’
Didn't she say she haven't moved house and she ain't changed anything. She is the same person and money doesn't impress her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not convinced she’ll go to the wedding you nussssshty lot… she won’t have any control over photographs and videos. She may go and not allow herself to be photographed? Like how the duck will she explain her big square chevy chase to the pointy chin McDonald’s eyebrow brigade?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not convinced she’ll go to the wedding you nussssshty lot… she won’t have any control over photographs and videos. She may go and not allow herself to be photographed? Like how the duck will she explain her big square chevy chase to the pointy chin McDonald’s eyebrow brigade?!
Exactly. I don’t think she’ll go. She can’t bear to be photographed when she can’t control the editing. Look how uncomfortable she looks when “fans” take pics with her. There’ll be some emergency which means she can’t go. One of the kids will have a 24 hr bug and Soph couldn’t bear to leave them, or she’ll break her toe again - and never mention it again.
I very much doubt she’ll be there.

Reactions: 21
Interesting post from Dr Niamh Lynch about children's right to privacy online. Some really good comments aimed at influencers………

Reactions: 16
I bet everyone will be so looking down their nose at them at SS wedding. The same way I imagine the mums do at the private school.
I’m not sure he goes to a private school though. I think it’s a private nursery (PVI) which is different. I definitely think they are hankering after a certain school though with their church visits!

I have friends in the comedy world - high up. Writers. Friends who are in the Becket circle. Believe me when I say they would rip her to pieces 😂😂😂
Any way they could make that happen? 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Soft Play?! Really! You have the absolute joy of going away on holiday to Spain and you take the kids to soft play..where are the pictures of other adventures?! Anyone know which part of Mallorca she's gone? From what we have seen it doesn't look like a place you take kids. Why couldn't she have gone to a hotel with kids entertainment onsite?! This villa is for aesthetic.
Shes in Puerto Pollensa...shame they're pictured on a sun bed as the beach and the whole resort so child/family friendly, miles of lovely sand, clear shallow water , there are also several wooden pirate themed play areas on the beach(swings, slides fortress type structure) plus toilets & several beach bars. Theres also a lovely park opposite the beach in a shady wooded area.
There plenty for the boys to enjoy

Reactions: 15
Thread Suggestion

Mum used to say, "A soft play a day, keeps the kids bizzay, Sophay".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I'm going to miss you lot tomorrow I'm out all day at a meeting. First time I've left the house for anything work related in over 2 years 😱 super nervous, not been around alot of people for so long (I'm basically a hermit now. 😂😂) Hoping I remember how to interact with other people and that I don't have a breakdown!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Still failed my assignment Hinch, I said a family photo of the FOUR of you, 1 2 3 4. Must try harder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.