Mrs Hinch #548 Soph the best selling author, never Reddit a book in her life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure her day off working hard will be spent filming stuff to use as pre records for the next month. She’ll have her rubber gloves on wanking the tap while jimbobnojobtinyknob films her … she can then post one every few days while sitting back cashing in, having days off and laughing at her poor sheep from her second home. What a life!

Reactions: 19
Soo I’ve just had a read of the hinch wiki.. I’m curious how do we know her friend skids are called Ronnie and Lennie??? And how bizarre is that if it’s true 🤔 and why would you do that!!😂

Kids not skids ffs!! troll 🤦‍♀️
When she announced Lennies name on her Facebook a friend commented something like Ronnie and Lennie are the best names 😉 and in her bio I believe she had something referencing her own kids called Ronnie and lennie.. no shocks as hinch doesn’t have an original bone in her body.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s getting a lot of wear out of those Thomas pyjamas. Note it’s always her shoved under the duvet with the child clearly having been placed into the bed with her by inch. He went to get Lonnie. He put him in the bed. He filmed the interaction. He then takes Lonnie away to feed him, change his nappy etc so princess soph can slumber a little longer.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s getting a lot of wear out of those Thomas pyjamas. Note it’s always her shoved under the duvet with the child clearly having been placed into the bed with her by inch. He went to get Lonnie. He put him in the bed. He filmed the interaction. He then takes Lonnie away to feed him, change his nappy etc so princess soph can slumber a little longer.
It’s so obvious isn’t it?
Why does everyone pander to her.
Get the duck out of bed and see to your children ffs & while your at it grow up!!
Never seen a mother like it

Reactions: 29
FFS I’ve had about 2 hours sleep (bloody insomnia!) and just got an ear full of that stupid crying shriek. Too much!! 🤫🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is she taking the 🤬 now or what with these prerecords? Lon has been walking a while and she’s now making a big deal of him standing?? Er in order to walk you need to stand you idiot! Can’t stand her 😡 Surely her friends must think the same when they see these pre records. Are the Hinchers really this thick?

Reactions: 33
duck me gang it's absolutely worse than I imagined 😂 I went to have a quick look at the shirts and I thought the words were singular on each shirt, but as if he's got all three rammed on his pahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa 😂 can't believe he didn't squeeze Sofe on there too! I always think they've peaked, but he's pulled another corker out the bag AGAIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She even starts the day with a cackle

What's so hilarious about him standing? God she's exhausting to even watch, i can't imagine being her husband. Dunno how Jamie does it

Reactions: 21
I haven't watched this moronic thick twit's ssschtories in several days but can hear the cackle and "chavesque twag" in my head!
Surely she must know she's embarking on her "journey of demise", on her way out down the shitter pipe & into poo bay! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.