Mrs Hinch #548 Soph the best selling author, never Reddit a book in her life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inch must have taken Ron downstairs to give him his breakfast, dress him and get him to nursery, he's just dumped Lon there till he gets back to do it all again and get him to fiddles. Sofa worked so hard yesterday bless 🙄

Reactions: 26
I’m on a Ninja cookware group on Facebook and I keep seeing post after post on there about that silly Crimpet thing Mrs Hinch enforced. The comments on this are all the same, so many people have made the same mistake. Some said they ruined very expensive toasters because the instructions on how to use the thing were so unclear. Just made me laugh as it’s so typical - Mrs Hinch shares so much tit and useless tat.

She couldn’t care less whether it’s any good or not, as long as she’s getting paid for it 🤣. Although supposedly she shared this for free from the goodness of her heart and bought it herself… we all knock that’s bollocks! X

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m on a Ninja cookware group on Facebook and I keep seeing post after post on there about that silly Crimpet thing Mrs Hinch enforced. The comments on this are all the same, so many people have made the same mistake. Some said they ruined very expensive toasters because the instructions on how to use the thing were so unclear. Just made me laugh as it’s so typical - Mrs Hinch shares so much tit and useless tat.

She couldn’t care less whether it’s any good or not, as long as she’s getting paid for it 🤣. Although supposedly she shared this for free from the goodness of her heart and bought it herself… we all knock that’s bollocks! X
Wait.. surely they don't put the crimpet in the actual pan? I thought it was logical that you literally use that bit of tat to crimp the edges (Like a fork does) and then put the thin in the pan/toaster?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

She shares useless tat, uses it once and it's never seen again. What happened to Polly and those milk dispenser things? Never saw those again. Come on Hinch, prove you don't just dump half the tit you buy!

Reactions: 19
100% Hinch bought those football shirts for Inch and the lads lads lads.
Only someone with her level of common sense would put the day of birth rather than year!! And she's the one pushing Ron Len & Hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely all mums have their children delivered to them in the morning for a quick cuddle in bed before they are whisked away to get fed, cleaned and dressed so that the mum can lie in bed and scroll through Instagram?
No? Didn't think so.
Hinch, get out of bed and help to look after your after children you lazy mare. Pretend they're alpacas if it helps 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Surely all mums have their children delivered to them in the morning for a quick cuddle in bed before they are whisked away to get fed, cleaned and dressed so that the mum can lie in bed and scroll through Instagram?
No? Didn't think so.
Hinch, get out of bed and help to look after your after children you lazy mare. Pretend they're alpacas if it helps 🙄
In my seven +years of parenting three kids I can assure you I think it’s happened once if that what am I doing wrong 😅😫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No? Didn't think so.
It's like in the olden days when the governess would take the children to see the parents before taking them away again. Does that make Inch the governess?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It's like in the olden days when the governess would take the children to see the parents before taking them away again. Does that make Inch the governess?? 🤣
Maria from the Sound of Music springs to mind. I’m sure some of you amazing, talented tattlers could rewrite a few songs for him 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In my seven +years of parenting three kids I can assure you I think it’s happened once if that what am I doing wrong 😅😫
What you’re doing wrong is that you actually love your kids and they’re not just a prop or cash cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes I am sad because I went to have a look but it should have said 01 Not 28 . So good of Henry to write his birthday in his insta bio 👍🏻

birthday boy tomorrow- she’s been erecting the marquee, sorting the food, setting up agility games, hence not being on Instagram, she’s knackered

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone posted the woman’s insta or Facebook post I think where it was referencing her kids ‘Ronnie and Lennie’, it’s definitely true!
Yes, that’s correct. It was definitely on Facebook, but because Hinch got scared after the tit hit the fan with another influencer, she has deleted her account.

Reactions: 10
Yes I am sad because I went to have a look but it should have said 01 Not 28 . So good of Henry to write his birthday in his insta bio 👍🏻

birthday boy tomorrow- she’s been erecting the marquee, sorting the food, setting up agility games, hence not being on Instagram, she’s knackered
Also what about the paca boyzzzzz party that was happening in May? It will be joint with Hen now won't it

Reactions: 12
So she screwed up a pre record and has now fucked off for the day to sulk??
Get a grip Sopha! Geeeezus 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20

It's ment to go in a toaster not a pan & the bread taken out the crimpet ffs 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.