Mrs Hinch #548 Soph the best selling author, never Reddit a book in her life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who has been to many football games(it’s our favourite thing to do) I can confirm I have never,ever seen anything like that 😭duck you shouldn’t even be allowed in turning up in that🤣
And if you do gèt in you deserve to have the tit beaten out of you.
DISCLAIMER: I am not in any way shape or form condoning football hooliganism 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know she's a big liar too but I have to hand it to Trolloman today, top tier nustiness from her! I thought they were all about lifting each other up and women supporting women...or is that not the case when it comes to garden furniture? Also seeing actual footage of her attempting DIY when we didn't even see Hinch put her tit chair together. Well played 👏

Know it has already been covered but WTAF is that football shirt 😅 I dont follow any football but even I know you don't write that on the back of your shirt, you prick!

Lastly, congrats on the new cat @shoegal1982 , how stunning 😍

ETA the shade from SS.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My sister is absolutely beautiful, so if he was looking at her he was probably thinking “Oi Oi, Darlinnnnn” You’re right about her taking pics with no fucks given 😂

Some more info from my sleuth sister, Fiddle was nowhere to be seen. Ronni e and Lonnie were well behaved, no melt downs like she likes to make out, so my sister didn’t need to wink at Sopha 😂
Now this explains why he was fiddling ( no pun intended) with his wedding ring in one of the photos - sly dog was trying to take it off 😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
On behalf of all Arsenal fans out there we would like to pass the embarrassment that is Mr Hinch onto Spurs football club!

While as a Spurs fan I would happily take the piss...
I think this is best passed to Chelsea - who have a far worse reputation at getting the business done 👊🏻

It comes to something when someone who supports Spurs readily mentions and supports Chelsea in anything....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi. If you are bored of Hinch and Inch because she is either missing in action or posting pre recorded items or playing a QVC shopping channel. Take a look at LQOC and her threads on here. It’s going to be hilarious this week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cackling at SS and her 'unique garden furniture from a family run business' ... She's so obvious
I just liked the part where she said her furniture was so streamlined unlike some of the chunky furniture 🤣🤣🤣
She’s calling your RATTAN chunky, Soph! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So let me get this right, Hinch has taken a day off of Instagram because she’s “got so much work to do” when her actual job is posting stuff on Instagram? Make it make sense 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 59
While as a Spurs fan I would happily take the piss...
I think this is best passed to Chelsea - who have a far worse reputation at getting the business done 👊🏻

It comes to something when someone who supports Spurs readily mentions and supports Chelsea in anything....
Hahaha great minds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah ya having a bleeping laugh mate. What a sad fucker. Imagine if someone asks who the 3 names are and he tells them. He'd get ripped to shreds. Having your 2 kids names emblazoned on your back isn't all that bad I guess, but having your fat obese dogs name too? Jesus bleeping christ man that's taking it to a whole new level. 😱
Can you imagine him going to watch the football with some mates and they see the dogs name on his shirt though 😭😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The shirt...I'm dead 😂😂😂

My husband would have an absolute fit if I bought him a football shirt and got the dogs name on it 😂 I love our fur babies...like I love my boys so much I could squish them forever...but under no circumstances am I writing their names on football shirts...

They are just so so weird. Their whole relationship is just so strange. She needs help she's a full blown lunatic 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So let me get this right, Hinch has taken a day off of Instagram because she’s “got so much work to do” when her actual job is posting stuff on Instagram? Make it make sense 🙈
Not only that. She’s sat on insta all day following anyone who tags her in images of her Tesco tat. So her busy “day of work” is probably classed as “engaging with her followers”. The irony.

She’s also followed the alpaca rug people. Wanna bet the rug is ready ALREADY. Funny that. Almost as if it’s a pre record….

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What is Jamie wearing 🥹😅🤣😂😂😂 plz he looks like he shopped in H&M kids in the young teen bit lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t’ with the dog on the football Shirt, or even the kids names 😂
As cringey as Hinch is, I’d rather that. Your balls are in the post Janine.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely he won’t wear that to a football match?? Mind you he never seems to get out alone .. but still what a total minter

Reactions: 9
Worst part of that shirt is inch having to explain that he has kids called Ronald and Leonard and that hen is in fact, a dog… not to mention the llamas.. hinch loves a tit old man name don’t she 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.